USA: 3 people killed in a shootout in San Francisco

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour,
June 14, 2017

Three US people have been killed in a shootout at a UPS express mail facility, in San Francisco, Police said.
Police said the criminal has committed suicide by shooting himself, after he has been surrounded by police. He was wearing the uniform of the UPS Company, but it has not been known yet, if he was an employee there.

US Local media reported that four people were killed; including the attacker, explaining that the perpetrator was a company employee, who shot himself when the police managed to confront him, after setting fire on his colleagues.

Bonjour,
June 14, 2017

Three US people have been killed in a shootout at a UPS express mail facility, in San Francisco, Police said.
Police said the criminal has committed suicide by shooting himself, after he has been surrounded by police. He was wearing the uniform of the UPS Company, but it has not been known yet, if he was an employee there.

US Local media reported that four people were killed; including the attacker, explaining that the perpetrator was a company employee, who shot himself when the police managed to confront him, after setting fire on his colleagues.

"after setting fire on his colleagues.??????????

Who writes this shit?

Did they get GED holders to write this stuff?

Bonjour,
June 14, 2017

"after setting fire on his colleagues.??????????

Who writes this shit?

Did they get GED holders to write this stuff?

It's a translation. From Arabic.

If you think about it, when you apply fire to something you do "set fire on (upon) it". So it's logical.

Bonjour,
June 14, 2017

It's okay, no need to worry, he probably wasn't a Muslim.

Bonjour,
June 14, 2017

It's okay, no need to worry, he probably wasn't a Muslim.

I have no doubt the Echobubble is feverishly trawling the internets at this moment looking for "Muslim", "black", "Jew", "Democrat", "once posted admiration for _____" or anything else they can use as yet another clueless Composition Fallacy so they can "score points".

CONSPIRACY, it must be a Muslim who done it, coz they didn't release the name...... or maybe it was space aliens...
Hey I bring the information I never did say that it was a Muslim it is you who bring that up... it is perhaps just an angry worker

Satire. We are mocking the usual posters here. Of course it's all irrelevant but that has never given the fallacists pause to assess their own ridiculous points.

CONSPIRACY, it must be a Muslim who done it, coz they didn't release the name...... or maybe it was space aliens...
Hey I bring the information I never did say that it was a Muslim it is you who bring that up... it is perhaps just an angry worker

The point I was making wasn't necessarily about you. It was about people who continually say, more or less, what I said every time the name isn't released.

Satire. We are mocking the usual posters here. Of course it's all irrelevant but that has never given the fallacists pause to assess their own ridiculous points.
I do not see the reason to show immediately compassion for the Muslims They are the leaders of the world or what?

The point I was making wasn't necessarily about you. It was about people who continually say, more or less, what I said every time the name isn't released.
Okay but that's the media that cause this confussion yesterday the shooter him well white (Bernie's supporter) his name was taken up right away

I do not see the reason to show immediately compassion for the Muslims They are the leaders of the world or what?

It has nothing to do with compassion or with "leaders". Has nothing to do even with Muslims. It's a mockery of the fallacious posters on this site who post stupid shit like that.

It has nothing to do with compassion or with "leaders". Has nothing to do even with Muslims. It's a mockery of the fallacious posters on this site who post stupid shit like that.
Si, Si, Pogo it as Something to do with muslim !

One hit you are serious and the other you are mocking, you have to know what you want in the end. I do not understand the leftists you are the opposite of what should be

Mais non chère. Ce n'est qu'une blague, c'est tout. On se manque les autres.

Pas toi -- les autres. Ceci au-dessus:

---
est un exemple de leurs bullshit.

Mais non chère. Ce n'est qu'une blague, c'est tout. On se manque les autres.

Pas toi -- les autres. Ceci au-dessus:

---
est un exemple de leurs bullshit.
Ok Pogo, at a other thread a member was not joking with me about the shooter name in munich! We never got the full name
it is useless
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Okay but that's the media that cause this confussion yesterday the shooter him well white (Bernie's supporter) his name was taken up right away

As if the media all work together as one unified body. Blame the media. Yeah, sure, they're private companies doing what they want to do, you can set up your own media and release the names of whoever you like.

Forum List

Back