US Troops Deployed to Central Africa

Twisted

Sep 11, 2015
"The White House informed Congress today that is has begun to deploy 300 armed U.S. Forces personnel to Cameroon as part of an effort to bolster that central African country’s fight against the violent extremist group Boko Haram."

300 US Troops Heading to Africa to Help Fight Boko Haram

Our troops are armed supposedly for self protection only and not to take any military action, but is it possible for our troops not to engage in combat when Boko Haram is currently engaging in attacks on a regular basis? What is our true purpose if not to act? I'm not sure I buy into surveillance and recognizance missions only.

"The White House informed Congress today that is has begun to deploy 300 armed U.S. Forces personnel to Cameroon as part of an effort to bolster that central African country’s fight against the violent extremist group Boko Haram."

300 US Troops Heading to Africa to Help Fight Boko Haram

Our troops are armed supposedly for self protection only and not to take any military action, but is it possible for our troops not to engage in combat when Boko Haram is currently engaging in attacks on a regular basis? What is our true purpose if not to act? I'm not sure I buy into surveillance and recognizance missions only.

Relax...

Just another chance for Obozo to help the terrorists.

Like he did in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen...

Obama just does as he pleases. Former Presidents obeyed the law, and got Congressional approval., which is required by law.

I am most concerned about the welfare of our troops and if they are fully prepared for what they are walking into, and what seems like Obama's complete disregard for them.

Obama is only sending in a handful, to see what happens.

If any of our soldiers die, he will have an excuse to rachet it up to a full-scale war.

Forum List

Back