US to defund Israel

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee.
USA just signed their own death warrant
That Scripture does NOT apply to the fake Israel that invaded Palestine. Those invaders are descended from Edom, Khazars, Ashkenaz and the like. They are anti-Christs and have no genetic connection with Biblical Israel that is descended from Abraham which today are mainly the Syro-Christian Israel Aryan nations of Europe and America. And they have signed their death warrant because they are trying to murder their mother,
Syria, the foundation of both Western Civilization and Christianity.

Ivan88
You’re another peon of humanity !!’
Get out of my thread with your fake talking points
Is no problem to call me a peon. Es problamente, verdad (is probably true). However, Quasar44 must prove whether I posted "fake talking points", which I sincerely doubt You can.

If the US does cease support for Israel, there is no need for Israel to play gently with the terrorists in Palestine. Israel should wipe them out to the last.

Qassar44 says,"can site many genetics studies and the Khazar thing has very little merit , if any"
That's nice. Even if some folks in that Israel Theme Park called Israel were 100% descended from Abraham, Isaac, Laban & Yacob, they are cut off because they are enemies of the King of Israel, YahShua, Messiah.

New Topics

Forum List

Back