US student slandered as racist after saying “I love white people”

Europeans invented science and industry? He isn’t a racist, he’s a moron.
He can be both.
There is no evidence of either so to imply he is as you and others are doing makes you a liar and coward.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect!

No soup for you!
It is correct you fail in epic fashion as always.

Too easy crushing fools
Lol, I agree, let us know when you an on starting.
I finished.

What I stated is accurate and correct and it made you my bitch AGAIN

You have published advanced physics books, have you?

Based upon what I have read of yours, Fun With Dick And Jane is well beyond your capabilities.

Still stalking me around the boards eh? He is a moron in history if he thinks Europeans invented science and technology. Now go have fun with Dick and Jane.
---------------------- and they also built the BEST in All Regards Nation on the face of Gods good green earth from the very beginning .
------------------------------- and the USA Nation continues to this day to be the BEST that the world can offer . All a person has to do is open their eyes and look around the world and compare Nations and Societies .

and this young man sets a good example for people as he says what he means right to his Enemies faces .

and he doesn't look like a fighter though he may know MMA and kicks azz or may need to kick some azz in the near future . Good going Julian !!

He can be both.
There is no evidence of either so to imply he is as you and others are doing makes you a liar and coward.

No soup for you!

Too easy crushing fools
I finished.

You wish kid.

No soup for you!

Too easy crushing fools
I finished.

You wish kid.
We both know it little boy

If all white libs would just off themselves, the whole race problem would go away the next day.

Read more at
Voice of Europe ^ | 12/14/18

Physics student Julian von Abele, 21, was recently accused of being racist in a wide range of American media. “I love white people!,” he says in a short video that received great attention.

The clip is from a heated exchange that Julian, who at the time seems to have been somewhat energised, had with a group of aggressive leftists at Columbia University in New York.

“Europeans built the modern world. We invented science and industry and you want to tell us to stop because, ‘Oh my God, we’re so bad’,” he continues.

julian-von-abele-1.jpg

In mainstream media he is described as a “racist” who, completely unprovoked, “harassed” the other students – even though he clearly states that he hates no other groups. This has also led Columbia University’s management to initiate an investigation of him.

It all began when the left-wing group accused Trump supporters of encouraging sexual violence.

“A large group of students gathered around me and told me that I had no right to share my views on women as I’m a white male with ‘white privilege’.”

“I believe that every single person should love themselves and love their culture, and we should all be allowed to be proud of our heritage,” he says.

Julian von Abele is described as a young genius, who already in 2015, despite his young age, published an advanced physics book on parallel universes.

It would be awfully hypocritical for the administration at Columbia to reprimand Mr. Abele in any way, IMHO. After all, Columbia is named after Genocidal Maniac Chris Columbus, and Mr. Abele- for all his faults- has yet to commit genocide himself.

I don’t think invent is probably what he meant to say, but it would be hard to argue that Westerners did not advance these things more than anyone else in world history, and yes, that would be mostly white people

Yeah, Europeans brought superstitious fields of knowledge into the modern world like Alchemy into Chemistry, Astrology into Astronomy, Metaphysics into Physics, etc, but the foundations to these fields of inquiry had been laid down for centuries before by Arabs, Indians and the Chinese.

Dating apps are trying to figure out a way of stopping people from making same race choices.

Forum List

Back