Zone1 US Strikes in ME a Strategic Mistake.

Yeah, I should ignore Arab whining that Israel is kicking their asses......again.
Um. In your ignorance it looks like you've missed that South Africa has taken Israel to the ICJ and the ICJ is considering South Africa's case, with a ruling that Israel is to stop killing Palestinians, among other rulings.

But keep ignoring it. One wouldn't want your bliss disturbed by more ignorant questions.

Yeah, the South African government is trying to distract from their miserable failures.
Whilst America successfully ignores that it's enabling genocide. I'm surprised Genocide Joe hasn't received more public support for his position. I mean, you haven't thanked him at all, have you?

Um. In your ignorance it looks like you've missed that South Africa has taken Israel to the ICJ and the ICJ is considering South Africa's case, with a ruling that Israel is to stop killing Palestinians, among other rulings.

But keep ignoring it. One wouldn't want your bliss disturbed by more ignorant questions.

Nobody cares about shithole South Africa.

For the sake of discussion on this board, read that as Biden's strikes.

(more coming mods)

Is Iran getting that right this time?

This discussion pertains to US politics now and the question on whether Trump would have made the same mistake, or would have amplified the mistake?

Or, if it was even a 'mistake' by Biden?
it's not a mistake by Biden's admin.

sparky, 'they' are the arabs not the jews. Yes, if the jews lay down their arms, they get shot in the head.

In the 1930s American Jews had blue box collections. The money went to buy arms in Argentina and ship them to Palestine.

Have you read Zionists Aspirations in Palestine, July 1920?

Forum List

Back