US signs anti-abortion declaration with group of largely authoritarian governments

" Ridiculous Mentality Wondering Why None Takes Them Seriously "

* Get Real Clown *

Morally bankrupt democrats want to promote the idea that their fabricated class warfare justifies their soulless enthusiasm for abortion. Disgusting and inhuman.
Enthusiasm would mean actually encouraging people to get abortions...... .

That's exactly what you and your ilk want, you disingenuous douche bag. Don't think I've forgotten your pushing the false crisis of so-called 'overpopulation.' Don't think the motivation behind your promotion of a non-existent class warfare isn't as transparent as everything else about you.

" Placating Theocratic Fools For Votes "

* Party Hijack By The Religious Reich *

Morally bankrupt democrats want to promote the idea that their fabricated class warfare justifies their soulless enthusiasm for abortion. Disgusting and inhuman.
The name was chosen to emphasize information based on polling that consistently shows that a majority of Republicans support legal access to abortion in at least some circumstances. In 2009, Gallup reported that 66% of Republicans agreed that abortion should be legal in some (54%) or all (12%) circumstances.[2] A Gallup poll in 2011 found that 27% of Republicans identified themselves as "pro-choice".[3] However, 42% of Republicans support legal abortion during the first trimester.[4] In 2017, Gallup released polling information showing that 36% of Republicans identified as "pro-choice" and 70% agreed that abortion should be legal in some (56%) or all (14%) circumstances.[5]

In 2018, a NBC/Wall St Journal poll found that 52% of Republicans supported the Roe v Wade Supreme Court ruling and did not want said ruling to be overturned.
[6]

tell that to all the caged post born kiddies down at the border.

or the post born who go hungry every night.

lol .... unaccompanied minors are not babies in diapers. & they weren't detained for more than a few days per the law.

Washington Examiner

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Washington Examiner - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check

lol.... next?

lol ... that's nice - but i didn't use politifact.

try again.

media bias also has a section as to who is left, center, right, & the extremes on both ends.

but it's the REPORTING that matters.

there's not much difference between the NYT & the WSJ when it comes to factual reporting. it's the OP/ED that distinguishes bias. facts are facts & fake news is fake news.

there's no secret that MSNBC leans left, & FOX leans right. which, btw - is how they rate them.

Media Bias/Fact Check
The Most Comprehensive Media Bias Resource

We are the most comprehensive media bias resource on the internet. There are currently 3300+ media sources listed in our database and growing every day. Don’t be fooled by Fake News sources. Use the search feature above (Header) to check the bias of any source. Use name or url.
Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

& the fact that you actually fell for the hunter biden/laptop 'october surprise' which will turn out to be foreign election interference driven by the useful idiot former mayor of NYC - says much about you.

tell me - did you fall for pizzagate too?

Last edited:
Yep .... so much for all the ' smaller less intrusive gov'ment' rhetoric if it involves a females' innards or who people love.

Even the most ardent of "small government" Conservatives will agree that the government has a legitimate role to play in protecting the lives and rights of children who can not speak for, nor defend themselves.

playtime is such a bitch, the way she pretends that there is no other perspective than her own.

^^^ most ironic post today ^^^

I address differences of opinion and/or policy. I don't pretend that they don't exist, like you just did, you brainless moron.

bullshit.

my point stands.

You pretended that your position on abortion was the only possible position, and then judged other based on your closed mind, ignoring their completely valid perspectives.

That was you being an asshole.

I don't do that to you.

when it comes to abortion - there IS only one position possible.

a woman should have full autonomy.

any other position is NOT valid, because there can only be one final decision.

you think someone else should be able to tell YOU what you can do with your body? any part of it?

to hell you don't do that -

'my point stands ' is yer M.O.

Yep .... so much for all the ' smaller less intrusive gov'ment' rhetoric if it involves a females' innards or who people love.

Even the most ardent of "small government" Conservatives will agree that the government has a legitimate role to play in protecting the lives and rights of children who can not speak for, nor defend themselves.

playtime is such a bitch, the way she pretends that there is no other perspective than her own.

I address differences of opinion and/or policy. I don't pretend that they don't exist, like you just did, you brainless moron.

bullshit.

my point stands.

You pretended that your position on abortion was the only possible position, and then judged other based on your closed mind, ignoring their completely valid perspectives.

I don't do that to you.

you think someone else should be able to tell YOU what you can do with your body? any part of it?

People tell me what I can or can't do with "my body" all the time, especially when it is involves another person's body also.

Did you really not know that? Are you stupid? Blinded by ideology?

bullshit.

my point stands.

I don't do that to you.

People tell me what I can or can't do with "my body" all the time, especially when it is involves another person's body also.

are you stupid enough to think i meant the false equivalency of not sticking a needle in yer arm or tweaking on a pipe to say uhhhhh....

not being allowed to get a vasectomy when you want one?

god damn... how'z about throwing yer ass in jail if you do get one against the deep state orders that you can't?

bullshit.

my point stands.

I don't do that to you.

are you stupid enough to think i meant the false equivalency of not sticking a needle in yer arm or tweaking on a pipe to say uhhhhh....

god damn... how'z about throwing yer ass in jail if you do get one against the deep state orders that you can't?

I understand perfectly what you meant. You made a the claim that a person should have complete autonomy over their own body. Actually you said "woman" but I don't see what gender has to do with your point.

My point is that when what a person wants to do with their body, impacts on another person's body, society makes laws.

I was not thinking of drugs. I was actually thinking of the young and attractive woman I saw last night, very sexily dressed. I would have liked to see what was under her top. But that would have impacted HER body and her rights and would have been wrong. Morally and LEGALLY.

Thus rules against it. Which I fully support. Even though it undermines my "autonomy".

(i'm assuming that she would not been willing to show an middle aged guy of her own free will. Though I have been taking pretty good care of myself recently so...well, I digress)

bullshit.

my point stands.

I don't do that to you.

I understand perfectly what you meant. You made a the claim that a person should have complete autonomy over their own body. Actually you said "woman" but I don't see what gender has to do with your point.

My point is that when what a person wants to do with their body, impacts on another person's body, society makes laws.

I was not thinking of drugs. I was actually thinking of the young and attractive woman I saw last night, very sexily dressed. I would have liked to see what was under her top. But that would have impacted HER body and her rights and would have been wrong. Morally and LEGALLY.

Thus rules against it. Which I fully support. Even though it undermines my "autonomy".

(i'm assuming that she would not been willing to show an middle aged guy of her own free will. Though I have been taking pretty good care of myself recently so...well, I digress)

i said 'woman' because the discussion is about abortion.

drugs impact society & are detrimental to society as a whole.

a personal & final decision to end a pregnancy is not.

if anything, it's the opposite if you wanna consider poverty & child abuse as a mitigating factor in households where children aren't wanted.

& adopting out is definitely a possible psychological detriment to the WOMAN forced to carry for 9 months.

bullshit.

my point stands.

I don't do that to you.

i said 'woman' because the discussion is about abortion.

drugs impact society & are detrimental to society as a whole.

a personal & final decision to end a pregnancy is not.

if anything, it's the opposite if you wanna consider poverty & child abuse as a mitigating factor in households where children aren't wanted.

& adopting out is definitely a possible psychological detriment to the WOMAN forced to carry for 9 months.

Well, discussing the impact is a different discussion. You made the claim that the "woman" has "autonomy" and thus society has no right to "tell her what to do".

If we are moving on to discussing the impact of possible actions, that is making the argument that her decision is the right one and thus should be allowed.

Yet, you did not conceded the previous point.... So... wait a moment. I've seen this before.

You made your point, I refuted it, and now you want to just jump to another point, with the full intent that if I refute that one, you will return to your previous, ALREADY REFUTED POINT, as though it was new and fresh.

It is called Circular Debating and it is a tactic one uses, WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE WRONG.

You know you are in the wrong here, and that you cannot defend your position based on it's actual merits. So you play dishonest troll games.

1603632587693.png

Standing up for the lives of the unborn that can not defend themselves is honorable.
If you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
It would be medically impossible for me to be in the position...
Then you wouldn't really have any standing in the argument, would you?

Oh there is standing there....Look, If I am the male in the fight to save the unborn life that I helped create, then, while true that the woman has to carry the child, it is the father that will be supporting that child...So, do I have a say? You're damned right I do...

Standing up for the lives of the unborn that can not defend themselves is honorable.

Oh there is standing there....Look, If I am the male in the fight to save the unborn life that I helped create, then, while true that the woman has to carry the child, it is the father that will be supporting that child...So, do I have a say? You're damned right I do...

Well, you should. But legally speaking right now, you don't.

Half the responsibility, zero control. Welcome to the Patriarchy.

1603633661132.png

The “core supporters” of the declaration are Brazil, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia and Uganda, and the 27 other signatories include Belarus (where security forces are currently trying to suppress a women-led protest movement), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Sudan, South Sudan, Libya.

Most of the signatories are among the 20 worst countries to be a woman according to the Women, Peace and Security Index established by Georgetown University.

The list of Americas new friends must make sobering reading. Not to worry. In a fortnight President Joe will consign this to the bin.

Surely, there is no other human right that is as basic and as essential as the right not to be summarily put to death for no better reason that that one's existence is an inconvenience to someone else.

Anyone who defends a “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood completely forfeits any credibility in claiming any concern for human rights or human life. Abortion is one of the most heinous and inexcusable human rights violations taking place in the world these days.

Bravo! That is the heart of it right there.

Well, you should. But legally speaking right now, you don't.

Half the responsibility, zero control. Welcome to the Patriarchy.

View attachment 406463

More and more men are winning these cases...I hope it continues...Look, it's real simple, if the woman doesn't want a child then she should keep her legs closed.

No you dont. You should be more responsible about who you are fucking.

So, all the responsibility is on the man, and none on the woman?

1603634853958.png

It takes two Tommy....Except maybe in your case...

" Birth Requirement Standards "

* Non Enumerated Individual Wrights Versus Relative State Designation As Public Vice *

The definition of a person according to us statute does not include a fetus .

A state is comprised of citizens for who a state interests lay and for who constitutional protections apply ; and , as birth is a requirement for citizenship , birth is also a requirement for equal protection , that includes equal protection for a wright to life .

The roe v wade court extrapolated the birth requirement and decided that state interest in proscribing abortion could begin post viability in the third trimester .

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back