US Senate advances $95 bln Ukraine, Israel aid bill after failed border deal

How are they at war, and building nuclear power plants at the same time. Four of them, $10 billion each. That is $40 billion dollars.

~~~~~~
You would think that their fisrt objective is to win the war against the aggressor Russia.
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

1679259610575.png

I just finished watching putin's pig- dogs statement. As accustomed as I am to their genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Mongol- Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

The only "moral atrocity" is the ethnic Polish generals in the Ukraine, stealing the Ukraine from its Russians natives and ethnic heritage of over 1000 years.

~~~~~~
You would think that their first objective is to win the war against the aggressor Russia.

Russia is the historic native.
The aggressor is the ethnic Polish, descendants of defeated invaders, that the US is supporting.
Russia is punishing treaty violations, where Kyiv is trying to put US nukes on Russia's border.

Russia is the historic native.
The aggressor is the ethnic Polish, descendants of defeated invaders, that the US is supporting.
Russia is punishing treaty violations, where Kyiv is trying to put US nukes on Russia's border.
did you get this text from RT🇷🇺.ru page ? whatever , IVAN🤡 🇷🇺 you sucked too many 🇸🇦muslims dicks, take a break

f68.jpg

That is incredibly foolish post since not being greedy is an admirable thing. A high GDP is a measure of greed.

Forum List

Back