US Sanctions Leave Millions of Venezuelans Without Water

“All week long you see people carrying water by here. Saturdays and Sundays, in particular, when people are off from work.”

Here’s the problem. The pump needed to push the water up the hill and into their home. Well, it’s broken. And U.S. sanctions are blocking the country from acquiring new pumps, motors, pipes and replacement parts.

Does this president even know what sanctions are ?
I don't even think he really wanted to be president, to be perfectly honest. It appears that Donald Trump is learning
as he goes, like on-the-job training. ( He's like Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinnie) He should have taken lessons from Obama on teleprompter reading , that's for sure.

Hell all they have to do is tip their heads back and open their mouth. It's not like it doesn't rain a lot down there. Try another line line of bullshit imbecile. That one's out of place.

Hell all they have to do is tip their heads back and open their mouth. It's not like it doesn't rain a lot down there. Try another line line of bullshit imbecile. That one's out of place.
You know something ? If my name was Dick Foster, first of all, I wouldn't go around
making sarcastic 'mouth open' analogies and I sure wouldn't be calling other posters names.:71:

But if you can't help it , I prefer douchebag over imbecile
if you don't mind.

Last edited:
So let me ask you..... If Trump decided that having the Democrats controlling congress right now, was a threat to his power, and decided to create a new governing body to replace Congress... stacked with pro-Trump Republicans.......

Would you be defending him? Would you be complaining if the international community put up sanctions against him?

Or.... are you a scum sucking bit of human trash Hypocrite?

Just curious.
You need to go back
and ask yourself
what the fuck you are talking about . Guaido is an IMF puppet. Period.
What part of my OP do you not comprehend ?
Are ya sure he's not an Illuminati puppet? :rolleyes:

So let me ask you..... If Trump decided that having the Democrats controlling congress right now, was a threat to his power, and decided to create a new governing body to replace Congress... stacked with pro-Trump Republicans.......

Would you be defending him? Would you be complaining if the international community put up sanctions against him?

Or.... are you a scum sucking bit of human trash Hypocrite?

Just curious.
You need to go back
and ask yourself
what the fuck you are talking about . Guaido is an IMF puppet. Period.
What part of my OP do you not comprehend ?
Are ya sure he's not an Illuminati puppet? :rolleyes:
Or Bilderberg Group ? Good point.
It's actually the NGCC. (Network of Global Corporate Control)
bilderberg-Network.jpg

“All week long you see people carrying water by here. Saturdays and Sundays, in particular, when people are off from work.”

Here’s the problem. The pump needed to push the water up the hill and into their home. Well, it’s broken. And U.S. sanctions are blocking the country from acquiring new pumps, motors, pipes and replacement parts.

I don't even think he really wanted to be president, to be perfectly honest. It appears that Donald Trump is learning
as he goes, like on-the-job training. ( He's like Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinnie) He should have taken lessons from Obama on teleprompter reading , that's for sure.

-------------------------------------------- if the sanctions are still in place it looks like the sanctions are working correctly aren't they Angelo ??

-------------------------------------------- if the sanctions are still in place it looks like the sanctions are working correctly aren't they Angelo ??
I can sleep at night knowing that I've spoken out against the unconstitutional hegemony being carried out in my country's name by certain individuals. I don't know how you do it.

trumps fault

do they need specific American parts or something ?

i thought that you were in 'Arkansas' . I think that my comment is correct . Sanctions are done to disrupt and cause trouble so that those poor or regular people that are affected rise up and go to war against their 'maduro' type oppressors Angelo . ------------------------------ 'maduro' and his people only drink bottled water i bet Angelo .

i thought that you were in 'Arkansas' . I think that my comment is correct . Sanctions are done to disrupt and cause trouble so that those poor or regular people that are affected rise up and go to war against their 'maduro' type oppressors Angelo . ------------------------------ 'maduro' and his people only drink bottled water i bet Angelo .
And you're drunk on red white and blue koolaid, pismoe.

“Because of the international economic blockade the United States has imposed on Venezuela it’s been impossible to buy the pumps, because the Venezuelan government has tried to send the funds twice in order to acquire the pumps, since we don’t have them here, because of the blockade. And it has never worked, because they have blocked the companies and the countries that have been trying to help us.”

President Donald Trump intensified sanctions on Venezuela in August 2017. According to Venezuela, the U.S. government has frozen $5.5 Billion U.S. dollars of Venezuelan funds in international accounts in at least 50 banks and financial institutions. Even if Venezuela could get the money abroad, the United States has threatened to sanction foreign companies for doing business with the country.

This is not an isolated reality. According to officials at the state water company Hidroven, as much as 15-20% of the country is facing water shortages due to U.S. sanctions. We’re talking about millions of Venezuelans without potable running water, because of the U.S. government.

Last edited:

“Because of the international economic blockade the United States has imposed on Venezuela it’s been impossible to buy the pumps, because the Venezuelan government has tried to send the funds twice in order to acquire the pumps, since we don’t have them here, because of the blockade. And it has never worked, because they have blocked the companies and the countries that have been trying to help us.”

President Donald Trump intensified sanctions on Venezuela in August 2017. According to Venezuela, the U.S. government has frozen $5.5 Billion U.S. dollars of Venezuelan funds in international accounts in at least 50 banks and financial institutions. Even if Venezuela could get the money abroad, the United States has threatened to sanction foreign companies for doing business with the country.

This is not an isolated reality. According to officials at the state water company Hidroven, as much as 15-20% of the country is facing water shortages due to U.S. sanctions. We’re talking about millions of Venezuelans without potable running water, because of the U.S. government.
------------------------------------------- its like i said , sanctions are supposed to work that way . I think similar is happening in 'iran' and 'n. korea' Angelo .

Which sanction prohibits Venezuela from importing pumps for water?
Which sanction prohibits selling water pumps to Venezuela?

Link?

don't know but if i was the Trump i wouldn't allow sale anything of USA Manufacture to the 'venzies' if i had Sanctions on the 'venzies' TPatriot .

don't know but if i was the Trump i wouldn't allow sale anything of USA Manufacture to the 'venzies' if i had Sanctions on the 'venzies' TPatriot .

From what I've read, sanctions are on particular individuals and on the oil sector.
There is no blockade and nothing about water pumps.

Wow!

Venezuela is beginning to look like San Francisco ....wow

and that is low!....very low and dirty

who'd have said!:dunno:

Forum List

Back