US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being foreign agent

The only true expose of your true feelings you ever posted on here.

All democrats need to be put into prison camps.
All republicans belong in re-education camps.
Barr's justice dept had to quietly admit there was nothing to the vast number of allegations against Hillary Clinton. I guess you need a new villain to invent stories about.
Except that her team smashed blackberries and iPads..nothing to see here folks...
Debunked conspiracy theory crap.

You know this.

Legal deposition:
Allegedly used her position in House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran

Al Arabiya English's Abdulla Almanai reports that U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, quoting a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In video link testimony from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. He says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for Omar's meteoric rise, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash...

Excerpt, read more at IsraelNationalNews

------------

If anybody would know and could get this information it would be and is Israel.

What is alleged here is a brazen and venal criminal act which in practice if not by the letter of the Constitution is nothing but treason.

Ilhan Omar is relatively small potatoes. Compared to the damage Blow Job Clinton and the Obamanation have done to the United States respecting China and Iran, this betrayal is but a flea bite.
Easy to accuse isn’t it?
Yea like accusing a SCOTUS nominee of rape.

Or ignoring that a SCOTUS nominee is a rapist
you and others seem to love to make up shit and then just keep saying it's true w/o a lick of evidence. yet then you turn around and accuse people of doing the same.

like i've said for awhile now - you're just a fucking snark-ass troll bitch.

It is on CNN...so yes or no? And CNN is not a Trump supporting station as you know.
It's not on the here the way you want it to be. Yes, some devices were destroyed, according to proper procedures. There was nothing nefarious about it as your talking heads would have us believe.

That's the way republican propaganda works. They take a grain of truth and twist it into a tall.tale of supposed wrongdoing.

Yes or No? You just changed your narrative from it being "conspiracy crap" to "some devices were destroyed".

Again, Yes or No?

Watch the CNN video as the host gets embarrassed as you are right now. I'll give you a pass since you're a good dude overall but on this board, I do not lie or follow propaganda BS. NEVER accuse me of that.

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video
I did not. You ar changing your interpretation of it.

Your quote:

"Oh, I'm sure you can find some RWNJ "news" source that says what you want it to, but we both know it didn't really happen."

Except it DID really happen and the source was CNN.
It didn't happen the way you are implying it did.
What? The thread is open for all to see. Just admit you were incorrect. There isn’t anything wrong with that.

Barr's justice dept had to quietly admit there was nothing to the vast number of allegations against Hillary Clinton. I guess you need a new villain to invent stories about.
Except that her team smashed blackberries and iPads..nothing to see here folks...

You know this.
God you're boring.

You know this.
God you're boring.
Me? You’re kidding, right? You’re acting crazy.

You know this.
God you're boring.
Me? You’re kidding, right? You’re acting crazy.
Stumpy.

Legal deposition:
Allegedly used her position in House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran

Al Arabiya English's Abdulla Almanai reports that U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, quoting a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In video link testimony from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. He says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for Omar's meteoric rise, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash...

Excerpt, read more at IsraelNationalNews

------------

If anybody would know and could get this information it would be and is Israel.

What is alleged here is a brazen and venal criminal act which in practice if not by the letter of the Constitution is nothing but treason.

Ilhan Omar is relatively small potatoes. Compared to the damage Blow Job Clinton and the Obamanation have done to the United States respecting China and Iran, this betrayal is but a flea bite.

I would put little past Ilan Omar {D - Boco Haram). She is NOT a US Citizen and has no loyalty to this nation.

Easy to accuse isn’t it?

iu

Forum List

Back