US-owned cargo ship hit by Yemen rocket

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
"A US-OWNED cargo ship has been hit by a rocket near the Red Sea off the coast of Yemen.
It comes hours after a US warship downed a cruise missile fired by the Houthi rebels. The incident took place 110 miles South East of Aden, a port city in Yemen. It was claimed that the incident took place 95 nautical miles (110 miles) South East of Aden, a port city in Yemen, at approximately 4pm Sanaa time, according to US Centcom.

It was confirmed that three anti-ship ballistic missiles were fired from Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen.
Maritime risk firms Ambrey and Dryad Global identified the vessel as the Eagle Gibraltar, a Marshall Islands-flagged, US-owned, bulk carrier.
The port side of the vessel was hit "from above" by a missile, the UKMTO alert said. Ambrey also states that three missiles were reportedly launched by the Houthis, with the other two not reaching the sea. According to Ambrey, the attack "targeted US interests in response to US military strikes on Houthi military positions in Yemen". Ambrey said impact reportedly caused a fire in a hold, although the bulker remained seaworthy."

LOL, the map is to scale......Mostly.....Big ships can take big hits. :laughing0301:

DD-MAP-red-sea-ship-1.jpg

OIP.u7K_k2ZfIWxm1Mvd9gsjMgAAAA

I am generally anti-foreign-war but very pro-Naval-intervention.

This foolishness shouldn’t be tolerated.

That said it was not US flagged.

Looks like we might need US Marine amphibious capability after all.

Last edited:
One for the Hooty Tooties

Lure in a few silly US rust buckets and send the super sub in .
What splendid fun .

Most interesting about this event is the question of US revenge being directly on Iran or Yemen?

Quick predictions here:

1. Yemen
2. ?

Another splendid strike by the magnificent Hooty Tooties .
Fly like butterflies
Sting like Houthi Bees

Iran is behind all of it, and this is related to the attack on Israel.
All to eliminate the Abraham accords.
The Ayatollahs want no part of it, as it reduces their power and could even overthrow them.
They want no peace. Never have, never will.

At some point.... it is better to just take out Iran.
Iran leadership gone - peace in the Middle East becomes actually possible.
Iran Ayatollah still in power - no chance.

I can see Iran and North Korea wiping out the US this week.

Huge celebrations and immediate collapse of Nazi Israel .

Suddenly the world looking a lovely place

And vermin democrats say Trump brings chaos. Every Houthi strike brings another vote to Trump.
The Hooty Tooties warrant a seat on the UN Security Council .
Everybody has loved their contribution to the scene adding fun to serious matters .
USeLess has no idea what is happening and it would not surprise me if Piss Pants mistakenly fires a missile on Texas thinking another Civil War has broken out .
Don't forget to check in to HootyTooty.org to get the latest mission plans to upset the Nazi Israel , US and UK enema enemy

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism

Pro Jihad child killing

• Pro Jihad use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

IMG-20231211-WA0002(1).jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20231205-WA0002(1).jpg

IMG-20240115-WA0007.jpg

The Hooty Tooties warrant a seat on the UN Security Council .
Everybody has loved their contribution to the scene adding fun to serious matters .
USeLess has no idea what is happening and it would not surprise me if Piss Pants mistakenly fires a missile on Texas thinking another Civil War has broken out .
Don't forget to check in to HootyTooty.org to get the latest mission plans to upset the Nazi US and UK enema enemy
If it hurts democrats I'm all for it. Otherwise, we do have bombs to deal with their nonsense. If it were me, I would have bombed Mecca until it glowed.

Iran is behind all of it, and this is related to the attack on Israel.
All to eliminate the Abraham accords.
The Ayatollahs want no part of it, as it reduces their power and could even overthrow them.
They want no peace. Never have, never will.

At some point.... it is better to just take out Iran.
Iran leadership gone - peace in the Middle East becomes actually possible.
Iran Ayatollah still in power - no chance.
It wouldn't even require ground troops. Biden just needs to tell Obama to call his buddies in the head rags in Tehran and tell them that if this doesn't stop IMMEDIATELY, Kharg Island is going to be all broke-down, BUSTED.

You do understand that luiza and surada are the same person right? Already proved.
Should I be having some private words with my husband ?
Am not sure whether he will be pleased or not .

I trust Surada is around 183 cms, 200 pounds and in good enough fighting condition to chance it against a black belt .

I trust Surada is around 183 cms, 200 pounds and in good enough fighting condition to chance it against a black belt .
You were caught.

You were caught.
Can only assume you are drinking because you have slipped into your own universe or think you are in England playing Cricket .'
Wake up stupid !!
You are missing the good news of the Nazi Israelis and the USeLess making fools of themselves again .

Can only assume you are drinking because you have slipped into your own universe or think you are in England playing Cricket .'
Wake up stupid !!
You are missing the good news of the Nazi Israelis and the USeLess making fools of themselves again .

Wake up stupid !!
You were caught.

I'm surprised you are still here.

I'm almost 5'10" and weigh 138 pounds. What on earth are you talking about?

Forum List

Back