US Navy Can’t Steer Ships But They’ve Got This Down

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Navy Leader Who Told Sailors to ‘Clap Like We’re at a Strip Club’ Has Resigned.

How many junior sailors saw how the Navy treated their CMC and decided not to re-enlist? How many trained officers quietly decided, "This is the last straw", and decided to seek greener pastures in civilian life?

The powers that be will pat themselves on the back for being so "inclusive", while the forces they "lead" grow ever more hollow...

How many junior sailors saw how the Navy treated their CMC and decided not to re-enlist? How many trained officers quietly decided, "This is the last straw", and decided to seek greener pastures in civilian life?

The powers that be will pat themselves on the back for being so "inclusive", while the forces they "lead" grow ever more hollow...

Have you ever had the helm on a man of war?

You think sailors and trained officers would leave the service because of that remark? lol Look, I am sure there are those who disapprove of the image of sailors on liberty. But it is a largely deserved reputation. Sure, there are sailors that don't act that way. But they weren't going to stay beyond one enlistment anyway.

--------------------------------------------- well 'navy' ship aren't steered vey well . Quite a few , think there were 5 crashes of 'navy' big ships in just the last couple of years Wry .

------------------------------------- heres some info on Ship crashes WRY . --- Crashes involving U.S. destroyers were avoidable: Navy investigations - Reuters --- but I think there were 5 crashes during the same time frame Wry .

Our military is being transformed from a force of warriors and fighting sailors to a gaggle of politically correct wimps.

I know several marines that have not re-upped due to this and it is happening all over the military.

You have to be a politically correct, ass kissing, suck up to make it in today's military. Generals like Patton would have been drummed out the first time they opened their mouth.

You have to be a politically correct, ass kissing, suck up to make it in today's military. Generals like Patton would have been drummed out the first time they opened their mouth.
Patton would have been court martialed after this speech alone (yes, I know that isn't Patton, but it is taken from one of his speeches).

just hope that you were a better big ship STEERER then the current crop of big Naval Ship steerers Wry . Did you see my links about bad steering in todays US Navy Wry ??

This is silly IMO. A career sailor who’s risen to the top and his performances at previous postings warranted subsequent ones resigned over this? It’s PC alright. Political Crap!

Men don't clap at strip joints...

Do they get the clap from strip joints?
Yes but they don't clap or say lookin' good. I worked in strip joint s fer years and when Iwas 18-21 I worked as a stripper in a couple of strip joints and the women go nutz while men sit unemotional and overly conservative..

I've made the same observation ... strip clubs for men, everyone's trying to act cool like they see this every day.

Women go nuts and have fun.

Not necessarily a new thing ... I was in The Navy during 'Kat Futch'...

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back