US Marines defile dead Afghans on camera

Never said they were boyscouts but it sure seems like there was more honor. I know my father would never even have thought about pissing on a dead body in WWII.

Let me ask you this. Do you think they should have pissed on them? What punishment should they receive? And if it were your brother who was pissed on, would you seek revenge?

I don't think they should have pissed on them, but I can understand why they did it. I was in the Military for 7 years and did 2 deployments to the Middle East, I was never in direct combat but I served with people who were, when you are sent on multiple deployments you end up dehumanizing your enemy in order to be able to successfully kill them and survive, this is something civilians have trouble comprehending apparently. No disrespect to your father but if he did piss on a dead Jap or Kraut, you think he would tell you about it? nobody who's really been in the shit likes to go around talking about it.

As far as the punishment for these Marines, I think they should be given a stern talking to and a refresher course on the ROE's and Geneva conventions.

i agree that they shouldn't have pissed on them and am surprised at anyone who picks this as a battle that they want to fight (that it's okay for US Military personnel to piss on dead bodies). i can understand debating their punishment but to say that it's okay to do is a bad side to take.

what do you think their CO thinks and what punishment do you think they'll actually get?

It puts a bad face on the entire military, so no they shouldnt have done it.

But....I do understand.

Those guys saw 1st hand what the enemy was doing with our soldiers and civilians.

In general people who served in WWII talked very little about the experience.

But then again just because one man you knew didn't talk about it does not mean it didn't happen.

There's that naivete again

I heard a story second hand from a guy who was talking to a WWII vet. Seems they were on an island and were fighting some Japanese hold up in a cave. They gave them the opportunity to surrender..and one guy came out. They tossed gasoline and grenades on the rest of them. For about half an hour they were deciding to do with the guy that came out. One guy was like, "Well we can really have him around..can we?" So another guy pulled his sidearm, told the Japanese soldier, "Hey you..come here" and shot him.

Pretty sure they didn't report that.

And in Vietnam they used to take people up in a chopper push one out and then ask the others if they want to talk yet.

And let's not forget the My Lai massacre

So to think soldiers are somehow above the baser aspects of human nature is pure denial

My husband was a Marine in VN...Ross Hill which was a pretty bad place! He won't even talk about much of what went on there, he says i don't want to know......and i think he just doesn't want to talk about it!

I heard a story second hand from a guy who was talking to a WWII vet. Seems they were on an island and were fighting some Japanese hold up in a cave. They gave them the opportunity to surrender..and one guy came out. They tossed gasoline and grenades on the rest of them. For about half an hour they were deciding to do with the guy that came out. One guy was like, "Well we can really have him around..can we?" So another guy pulled his sidearm, told the Japanese soldier, "Hey you..come here" and shot him.

Pretty sure they didn't report that.

And in Vietnam they used to take people up in a chopper push one out and then ask the others if they want to talk yet.

And let's not forget the My Lai massacre

So to think soldiers are somehow above the baser aspects of human nature is pure denial

My husband was a Marine in VN...Ross Hill which was a pretty bad place! He won't even talk about much of what went on there, he says i don't want to know......and i think he just doesn't want to talk about it!

My exgirlfriends dad was like that too.
Never did talk to her or her mom about it, but had a good talk with me one day. Wow, is all I want to say.
War is Hell

eots you need to contact a moderator to teach you how to navigate this site properly, you dumb cocksucker LMAO!

or I could contact them about some hysterical little queen talking about sucking my grandfathers cock and fucking my wife ass...you are a pathetic little man no wonder they would not let you near the action

Oh wow you are so butthurt, need a tissue faggot?:lol:

eots you need to contact a moderator to teach you how to navigate this site properly, you dumb cocksucker LMAO!

or I could contact them about some hysterical little queen talking about sucking my grandfathers cock and fucking my wife ass...you are a pathetic little man no wonder they would not let you near the action

You are unable to fuck a flea with your tiny dick

Last edited:

No, no need for that,,but just like war there are rules of engagement and you have broken them and like these men dishonor active duty soldiers people like you dishonor veterans

it is hard not to note you two closet cases spend a lot of time writing and imagining homosexual acts and male sexual organs

No, no need for that,,but just like war there are rules of engagement and you have broken them and like these men dishonor active duty soldiers people like you dishonor veterans

Crying-252BBaby-252BNatural-252BHigh-252Bfor-252BSome-252BMoms.jpg

it is hard not to note you two closet cases spend a lot of time writing and imagining homosexual acts and male sexual organs

It must be embarrassing having a flea laugh at your little shmeckle.

Still crying bitch? do you need a diaper change and a bottle, or would you rather your boyfriend put his cock back on your tonsils?:lol:

and people said that we would take on many of the traits of the scum that we're fighting. i can actually remember a time when we held ourselves above such nonsense. heck, now it's encouraged by many.

Bullshit.

This stuff has been going on on battlefields since there have been wars. It's just the first time some idiots video taped themselves doing it.

Are you really that naive?

Weird. My dad never much talked about pissing on dead bodies in WWII. I guess honor was more important then.

My father did not either, and killing people bothered him the rest of his life.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
It seems libs get more outraged by this stuff than they do when these muslim whackos chop off a man's head...Go figure. How about the Russian news network report on what Putin's Russia does to muslim terrorist:eusa_whistle:

Umm are we americans not supposed to be better humans than the cut yer head off muslims?

I defile live muslimes all day long. Defiling dead ones seems halal to me

Forum List

Back