US GDP unexpectedly contracted at a 1.4% annualized rate in Q1

Hearing you say "economic statistics say it" after you claimed interest rates can be subtracted from inflation rates.....makes me chuckle.
You clearly don't know what a real rate is. It's hilarious. No wonder dumbshits like you didn't see this recession coming.

The real interest rate for Russia is positive. Around 7%.

So hence they are contracting the money supply (deflation).

I didn't ask for the real interest rate. What's their inflation rate?

I already showed you their money supply was increasing.

So are you an idiot or a liar?

I didn't ask for the real interest rate. What's their inflation rate?

I already showed you their money supply was increasing.

So are you an idiot or a liar?
That's my point. You're so stupid that you don't understand that inflation/deflation is a monetary phenomenon and you can only talk about it in terms of negative/positive real yields. If prices are going up but money supply is contracting that is DEFLATION.

Dumbass

If prices are going up but money supply is contracting that is DEFLATION.

Nobody cares about the money supply when they're talking about rising prices.

But if you want to get technical, Russia has both rising prices and money supply.

you can only talk about it in terms of negative/positive real yields.

I don't give a shit about Russia's supposed real yields, just their real inflation.

Nobody cares about the money supply when they're talking about rising prices.

But if you want to get technical, Russia has both rising prices and money supply.

you can only talk about it in terms of negative/positive real yields.

I don't give a shit about Russia's supposed real yields, just their real inflation.
You're so fucking stupid. You can't possibly have a rising money supply WITH positive rates. That in of itself removes liquidity from the economy and "HODLs" it in vaults that only get opened when you have negative rates.

I really don't have time to educate some dumb shit like you about high finance. Seriously.

A positive real rate environment says: "Give me your money; we'll lock it away from the economy and pay you back more later."

That is DEFLATIONARY.

Since the money goes into the government's treasury, if the government offset the real rate with deficit spending then that's the other factor.

But Russia doesn't have nearly enough deficit spending to speak of.

You're so fucking stupid. You can't possibly have a rising money supply WITH positive rates. That in of itself removes liquidity from the economy and "HODLs" it in vaults that only get opened when you have negative rates.

I really don't have time to educate some dumb shit like you about high finance. Seriously.

A positive real rate environment says: "Give me your money; we'll lock it away from the economy and pay you back more later."

That is DEFLATIONARY.

Since the money goes into the government's treasury, if the government offset the real rate with deficit spending then that's the other factor.

But Russia doesn't have nearly enough deficit spending to speak of.

You can't possibly have a rising money supply WITH positive rates.

Still not giving a shit about their rates.
But yes, you can absolutely have a rising money supply and positive real rates.
That's usually the default case.

That in of itself removes liquidity from the economy and "HODLs" it in vaults

LOL! That's funny.

That's good, because you're a fucktard. Seriously.

A positive real rate environment says: "Give me your money; we'll loan it to the economy and pay you back more later."

That is DEFLATIONARY.

That is COMEDIC.

Since the money goes into the government's treasury,

What the fuck are you talking about?

No you can't, you're just making stupid claims.

A real positive rate reduces the money supply. Taxation reduces the money supply. Deficit spending and negative yields increase the money supply. This is like Econ 101 stuff.

You're literally so fucking stupid you cannot get the MOST BASIC concepts.

No you can't, you're just making stupid claims.

A real positive rate reduces the money supply. Taxation reduces the money supply. Deficit spending and negative yields increase the money supply. This is like Econ 101 stuff.

A real positive rate reduces the money supply.

Show me.

Post a chart that shows that every time we had positive real rates, the money supply shrank.
It should be easy.

Well, your idiocy is pretty basic.

Forum List

Back