US Designates ANIFTA a Terrorist Organization

I hope this means that they will be hunted down now and rooted out.

Time to go through the closet and make sure I dont have any black hoodies, black skinny jeans or black sneakers.

If you're a guy and wear skinny jeans you SHOULD be jailed

I dont even want to think what I'd look like in skinny jeans.
I'd look like a weebil on top of some thick legs. :auiqs.jpg:

Got a source that isn't run by chronic liars?
Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

The left rag Slimes is carrying it.

Democrats do not recognize the President's authority to govern. They would not find that he has the right to order anything.
Illegitimate squatters have no authority.

But even were he legitimately elected this would not be something he had power to do. Nor did President Obama, not will President Biden. It's not a power the president has.

Trump declared some white supremacist groups as terrorists, the State Dept and DOJ backs him.

No difference except you assholes can't recognize it.

Once again you're in waaaay over your head.

By the way research The Patriot Act on domestic terrorism... it's very broad
YOU ARE WRONG!
not a single domestic group in the USA has been declared domestic terrorists.

Your link is from August 2019.
yeah, no different then than now.... there is no law to designate American organizations as terrorist organizations. there is no statute/law, (not in the Patriot act either) against American domestic organizations to designate them as terrorists.

Antifa is not even a organization. How would you determine who to act against? It is not a crime to agree politically with Antifa. There is a bug called free speech rights. The government is clearly constrained by this.
Are you lying or just deluded?

Are you going to argue that he didn't say it? That's just plain weird. Call CNN and the ACLU because they're both up in arms over what Trump didn't say.

Democrats do not recognize the President's authority to govern. They would not find that he has the right to order anything.

But even were he legitimately elected this would not be something he had power to do. Nor did President Obama, not will President Biden. It's not a power the president has.

Trump declared some white supremacist groups as terrorists, the State Dept and DOJ backs him.

YOU ARE WRONG!

yeah, no different then than now.... there is no law to designate American organizations as terrorist organizations. there is no statute/law, (not in the Patriot act either) against American domestic organizations to designate them as terrorists.

Antifa is not even a organization. How would you determine who to act against? It is not a crime to agree politically with Antifa. There is a bug called free speech rights. The government is clearly constrained by this.
He is correct.

YOU ARE WRONG!

He is correct.

This was an A to B conversation, kindly C your way out of it.

Unless you can post proof he's correct. :abgg2q.jpg:
Of which I have tons of evidence to the contrary.

Like this: Protestors claiming Columbus Police violated rights now accused of bringing rocks, weapons

And this:

Last edited:

Time to go through the closet and make sure I dont have any black hoodies, black skinny jeans or black sneakers.

1591929093623.png

View attachment 349099
That's about what I'm built like now. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe an investigation will reveal who is behind this group and where the funding is coming from. Antifa appears to be an enforcement arm of the democratic party. The arm isn't the enemy. It's the controlling democrats that are the enemy.
The arm is the enemy.
Democrats are the enemy. We need a new Joe McCarthy.

You have one. Trump was also Roy Cohn's protege, just like McCarthy. It ended badly for Joe, but it'll end worse for Trump. McCarthy was never a crook.

YOU ARE WRONG!

He is correct.

So all the punks just happen to wear all black and masks and somehow manage to show up at the same place and the same time?

About time

Donald Trump has NOT declared Anti-Fa a terrorist organization, so your title is a lie. Trump is threatening to do something he has no legal right to do. First Amendment, bitch.

You really are stupid. You don't have a first amendment right to commit violent acts.

About time

Donald Trump has NOT declared Anti-Fa a terrorist organization, so your title is a lie. Trump is threatening to do something he has no legal right to do. First Amendment, bitch.

Also, you are ignorant and dishonest as fuck. Of course Trump has the legal authority to write an EO declaring that ANTIFA is a domestic terror group and ordering the Justice Department to use every resource at their disposal to crush them.

By the way, look at this, you fucking idiot

I don't suppose you'd argue that Trump doesn't have the legal authority to do that......... I would suggest he should absolutely do that.

So would you, but you'd have some other excuse to defend ANTIFA because you're a piece of shit who has little interest in being an honest person.

About time

Also, you are ignorant and dishonest as fuck. Of course Trump has the legal authority to write an EO declaring that ANTIFA is a domestic terror group and ordering the Justice Department to use every resource at their disposal to crush them.

I don't suppose you'd argue that Trump doesn't have the legal authority to do that......... I would suggest he should absolutely do that.

So would you, but you'd have some other excuse to defend ANTIFA because you're a piece of shit who has little interest in being an honest person.

Another drive by slagging by our clueless FuckBoi.

There is no "domestic terrorism law" under which Trump could declare the KKK or anti-fa a terrorist organization.

Declaring a political group a terrorist organization is a violation of their First Amendment right to free speech.

So while the KKK is the very definition of a "domestic terrorist group", no, Dumb Donald cannot declare them to be a domestic terrorist organization, whether you support the idea or not.

It should be pointed out to you that while Trump wants to declare a group whose mission is to fight facism, as "domestic terrorists", he has yet to denounce the facists they're fighting or domestic terrorism of the white supremacists who publish manifestos linking their attacks to the attacks of the Norwegian terrorist, the New Zealand Terrorist, and the Pittsburgh shooter, some of whom have cited Donald Trump's resistance to non-white immigration as inspiration to their shooting sprees. Instead he calls such attackers "mentally ill".

Trump has gone out of his way to magnify "terrorism" by anti-fa, which has yet to result in the anyone being killed, although admittedly they have sent some to the hospital, but the injuries were not serious. Unlike right wing domestic terrorists who were responsible for 50 killings over multiple attacks, including Charlottesville, in 2018.

I've searched for people killed by anti-fa in the USA, and got NOTHING. A terrorist group that hasn't killed anybody. Versus international right wing terrorism with manifestos, and a white supremacist agenda, killing 50 people in the USA, being dismissed as "unrelated attacks by mentally ill white males".

About time

There is no "domestic terrorism law" under which Trump could declare the KKK or anti-fa a terrorist organization.

Declaring a political group a terrorist organization is a violation of their First Amendment right to free speech.

So while the KKK is the very definition of a "domestic terrorist group", no, Dumb Donald cannot declare them to be a domestic terrorist organization, whether you support the idea or not.

It should be pointed out to you that while Trump wants to declare a group whose mission is to fight facism, as "domestic terrorists", he has yet to denounce the domestic terrorism of the white supremacists who publish manifestos linking their attacks to the manifestos of the Norwegian terrorist, the New Zealand Terrorist, and the Pittsburgh shooter's manifesto, some of whom have cited Donald Trump's resistance to non-white immigration as inspiration to their shooting sprees. Instead he calls such attackers "mentally ill".

Trump has gone out of his way to magnify "terrorism" by anti-fa, which has yet to result in the anyone being killed, although admittedly they have sent some to the hospital, but the injuries were not serious. Unlike right wing domestic terrorists who were responsible for 50 killings over multiple attacks, including Charlottesville, in 2018.

I've searched for people killed by anti-fa in the USA, and got NOTHING. A terrorist group that hasn't killed anybody. Versus international right wing terrorism with manifestos, and a white supremacist agenda, killing 50 people in the USA, being dismissed as "unrelated attacks by mentally ill white males".

Once again, for the very slow.

You have no first amendment right to commit crimes.

About time

It should be pointed out to you that while Trump wants to declare a group whose mission is to fight facism, as "domestic terrorists", he has yet to denounce the domestic terrorism of the white supremacists who publish manifestos linking their attacks to the manifestos of the Norwegian terrorist, the New Zealand Terrorist, and the Pittsburgh shooter's manifesto, some of whom have cited Donald Trump's resistance to non-white immigration as inspiration to their shooting sprees. Instead he calls such attackers "mentally ill".

Committing crimes is...committing crimes. Not terrorism.

rioting isn't an insurrection either.... redefining terms with some distorted New definition to please your own authoritarian wishes, don't fly.

About time

When I have to repeat the same point with the same links more than once, I would strongly suggest you take a civics course before posting again. Just something simple, so that you learn what the First Amendent means in the context of "freedom of association" within that Amendment.

In fact, Trump's threats to declare anti-fa a terrorist organization is the WHY the Founding Fathers prohibit the government from prosecuting groups or dividuals who speak out against the government. Trump has consistly refused to call out terrorism on the right, while ranting against antifa at every opportunity.

Last edited:
About time

Committing crimes is...committing crimes. Not terrorism.

rioting isn't an insurrection either.... redefining terms with some distorted New definition to please your own authoritarian wishes, don't fly.

You are quite right. Words have meanings.

Let's examine.

Domestic meaning inside the country... Check
Terrorism meaning Commits acts of terror to affect political change ... Check.

I haven't redefined anything, you simply are a typical leftist who ignores words, math, science, and history that you disagree with.

As for rioting and insurrection. Obviously you are talking about the Insurrection Act, so it might be useful to read the actual law.

The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard:

• when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),
  • to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or
  • to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).
well would you look at that, it turns out the law doesn't require there to be some sort of insurrection for the President to be able to call in the military at all. I don't think it can be argued that there are people in seattle right now who have lost some of their Constitutionally secured rights and that the state appears unwilling to protect said rights..

Of course we recognize that piece of shit leftists, and that's nearly all of yall , don't give a flying fuck about the rights of anyone you disagree with , but that's besides the point.

Also , let me add - and I've actually posted this on here already in other threads, I oppose Trump sending in federal troops. I believe 100% that you assholes WANT Trump to send in soldiers and you WANT violence, hopefully some dead people inside CHAZ so you can point "look Trump killed peaceful protesters" because leftists are scum .

Forum List

Back