US denies attacks on Syria

30594863_2115640615389524_3525026406352930699_n.jpg

#BREAKING NEWS: Turkish media is now reporting that the USS Donald Cook, a destroyer armed with #Tomahawk cruise missiles, has arrived off the coast of Syria - and is being harassed by low-flying Russian warplanes.
NewsAlertHQ on Twitter

ALERTE INFO - #Syrie: Le navire destroyer américain de missiles guidés USS Donald Cook (DDG-75) a prit position à 100 kilomètres à l'ouest de la ville de #Tartous." #Syria
FranceNews24 on Twitter

#BREAKING: Initial reports of fighter jets taking off from Diyarbakır Airbase in #Diyarbakır #Turkey moments ago
ELINT News on Twitter

UN unable to confirm a chemical attack took place, investigates further.

UN unable to 'independently verify the allegations' of chemical attack in Douma (video)

The tomahawk wielding Indian will again ignore international and US law and launch attacks on a sovereign nation triggered by a terrorist group.

When was the UN, or anyone, given a pass by Russia and Syria, to the location in order to investigate immediately.
All I know is they've been sitting on their chairs in the last hour blowing air about possible investigation without any specific time-line or urgency.
I have no knowledge about technologies to clear gas attack evidence, but they should have get there the moment they've heard about, not just vaguely talk about it hours later.

How can one confirm or know anything like that?
Especially when You see significant movement of Iranian air forces in short time after the incidents.

Last edited:

UN unable to 'independently verify the allegations' of chemical attack in Douma (video)

The tomahawk wielding Indian will again ignore international and US law and launch attacks on a sovereign nation triggered by a terrorist group.

When was the UN, or anyone, given a pass by Russia and Syria, to the location in order to investigate immediately.
All I know is they've been sitting on their chairs in the last hour blowing air about possible investigation without any specific time-line or urgency.
I have no knowledge about technologies to clear gas attack evidence, but they should have get there the moment they've heard about, not just vaguely talk about it hours later.

Of course they can´t. So Trump can´t as well.
Last year´s chemical false flag was also never investigated. The UN was asked to investigate on-site but they never did. Today it is much easier as the place of the alleged attack is now accessible and free of terrorists.

Last edited:

Last year´s chemical false flag was also never investigated. The UN was asked to investigate on-site but they never did. Today it is much easier as the place of the alleged attack as now accessible and free of terrorists

That's what the Russians SAY, yet how many hours passed since the incident?
And only now they're talking about ALLOWING the UN in...

This in not a sign of a powerful working body but a pushover. Not how one takes control of such a situation. And it doesn't seem anyone of the big players in Syria are willing to take responsibility , they try to gain time instead of solving it quickly,
In the meanwhile from what I see, the US only placed one ship near the coast.

Who knows, do destroyers walk alone?

Last year´s chemical false flag was also never investigated. The UN was asked to investigate on-site but they never did. Today it is much easier as the place of the alleged attack as now accessible and free of terrorists

This in not a sign of a powerful working body but a pushover. Not how one takes control of the situation.

The place was just liberated.

This in not a sign of a powerful working body but a pushover. Not how one takes control of such a situation. And it doesn't seem anyone of the big players in Syria are willing to take responsibility , they try to gain time instead of solving it quickly,

They will send some missiles. Russia will take out the sources of fire and Syria will send some missiles to US bases in Syria.

This in not a sign of a powerful working body but a pushover. Not how one takes control of the situation.

When, which hour?
Footage of the moment to cross with information on the gas attack?

They will send some missiles. Russia will take out the sources of fire and Syria will send some missiles to US bases in Syria.

Yesterday they thought a sub was a attacking them, while they saw something like a 3 front attack on their systems, south, east, west. And not the jets that today, they claim were around the corner.

When, which hour?
The Russians arrived in Douma hours ago.

Yesterday they thought a sub was a attacking them, while they saw something like a 3 front attack on their systems, south, east, west. And not the jets that today, they claim were around the corner.
Don´t know about subs. Israeli attacks are frequent and nothing new. They use any pretext to start an aggression.

When, which hour?

You think this is worthy comment for an investigation?
They might be buying time to clean up.

And it was their responsibility to allow the area be open for immediate investigation, yesterday.

When, which hour?

And it was their responsibility to allow the area be open for immediate investigation, yesterday.
Look, you have no idea what criminals ruled the place for years. You cannot go there just because the terrorists are being evacuated.
There could still be terrorists launching revenge attacks. The terrorists could still detonate bombs. Booby traps may be all over the place.
It is not save to go there.

Syria, Russia and Iran do not bear any responsibility, by the way. Only those who are in support of the "rebels" do.

Don´t know about subs. Israeli attacks are frequent and nothing new. They use any pretext to start an aggression.

I'm just telling You that Russians and Syrians blamed about 5 different countries in the east, south and west during the hour of the attack. From what they say now one can gather that while Israeli jets flew in the direction of Syria, Russian jets flew by in the opposite direction because they thought a sub was attacking them from the sea.

This doesn't look like Russia really knows what'a going on in Syria in the real time as well as everybody thought.

I'm just telling You that Russians and Syrians blamed about 5 different countries in the east, south and west during the hour of the attack. From what they say now one can gather that while Israeli jets flew in the direction of Syria, Russian jets flew by in the opposite direction because they thought a sub was attacking them from the sea.

This doesn't look like Russia really knows what'a going on in Syria in the real time as well as everybody thought.
The Russian presence isn´t all-embracing. It´s still Syria and Damascus has the sole say. The Russians have probably not more troops in Syria than the US has.

When, which hour?

Look, you have no idea what criminals ruled the place for years. You cannot go there just because the terrorists are being evacuated.
There could still be terrorists launching revenge attacks. The terrorists could still detonate bombs. Booby traps may be all over the place.
It is not save to go there.

Syria, Russia and Iran do not bear any responsibility, by the way. Only those who are in support of the "rebels" do.

Until proven otherwise responsibility goes to the powers who claim to rule the place - Russia and Syria.
But I understand what You say about evacuation and the danger on the ground.

However those are excuses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back