US Consumer Prices Data Set to Show ‘Wave of Disinflation’

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
<strong>US Consumer Prices Data Set to Show ‘Wave of Disinflation’</strong>

A monthly report on US consumer prices due Thursday is set to show a second straight reading for so-called core inflation that is consistent with the Federal Reserve’s 2% target on an annualized basis, according to Bloomberg Economics

I know....I know...

It's not anecdotal....but bear with it.

This has now gone on for a year...It comes as such a shock to those who believe Maria Bartiromo knows what she is talking about.

But it is MEASURABLE.

Now we just have to avoid the deflation which will be rogering China for a while.

<strong>US Consumer Prices Data Set to Show ‘Wave of Disinflation’</strong>

A monthly report on US consumer prices due Thursday is set to show a second straight reading for so-called core inflation that is consistent with the Federal Reserve’s 2% target on an annualized basis, according to Bloomberg Economics

I know....I know...

It's not anecdotal....but bear with it.

This has now gone on for a year...It comes as such a shock to those who believe Maria Bartiromo knows what she is talking about.

But it is MEASURABLE.

Now we just have to avoid the deflation which will be rogering China for a while.
It ain't over til its over. Just heard a report on one of the big national mainstream media news outlets, remarking on this month's rise in gasoline prices sparked by curtailing shipments by Saudi Arabia and adding to more inflation. This even though we are the world's largest produce and at highest production since production crashed under the trump administration, mainly as result of Covid.

• Banned
It ain't over til its over. Just heard a report on one of the big national mainstream media news outlets, remarking on this month's rise in gasoline prices sparked by curtailing shipments by Saudi Arabia and adding to more inflation. This even though we are the world's largest produce and at highest production since production crashed under the trump administration, mainly as result of Covid.
But other elements continue to fall.

But other elements continue to fall.
I know. Gas is one of the unusually emotional, visible indicators that hit working class American from coast to coast, and we know it can be a driver of inflation across the board, though not always, and people disagree as to the amount of inflationary effect. Still it it quite visible and easily seen and shown.

• Banned
I know. Gas is one of the unusually emotional, visible indicators that hit working class American from coast to coast, and we know it can be a driver of inflation across the board, though not always, and people disagree as to the amount of inflationary effect. Still it it quite visible and easily seen and shown.
Housing is the largest component of the CPI

Gasoline and food prices are going up, which hits all of our pocketbooks.

First time jobless claims were 5% higher than estimated.

Yet CPI show overall inflation is down.

We are not out of the woods yet.

Yup.

HUGE impact.

Everyone can drive a little less, drive slower, coast if you can. This will help. You're welcome. ;)

We will be lucky to eek-out 2% growth again this quarter.....The new normal under dem "leadership".
We’ll be lucky if they don’t LITERALLY burn the country down.

Their CovidCon has destroyed communities of color, caused crime to skyrocket, and driven costs to levels not seen in decades.

But they keep pretending it’s not happening, and that they’re the solution and not the problem.

And rents skyrocketed during the Democrat-driven CovidCon.

The party just can’t stop burning the country down & pretending it’s not happening.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Feel free to stop at any time.

Forum List

Back