US border encounters now top 2 million in fiscal year 2022

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There it is folks, and it's all directly related to voting for a president that has literally invited them in. Joe Biden is a traitor, and should be removed from office!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

US border authorities encountered more than 2 million migrants, some of whom repeatedly tried to cross the border, in fiscal year 2022, according to newly released US Customs and Border Protection data.

The new data shows a marked increased from fiscal year 2021 when there were more than 1.7 million encounters.

The administration has been grappling with a growing number of migrants at the US-Mexico border over recent months, many of whom are now from Venezuela, Cuba, and Nicaragua.

Imagine what the co$t will be to us taxpayers to round up & ship these illegal immigrants back into Mexico. To help pay for this shipping cost I would suggest that the following fed agencies/bureaucracies & unions be terminated effective immediately; BATF, EPA, FBI, NSA, teachers union, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, DHHS, HUD, fed employee union(s), end all federal retirements & a 2% reduction in military expenditures/personnel for four years running. Americans need to push for a super lean & constitutionally based fed g'ment that is highly scrutinized by the fed g'ments overseers, namely the American constituency.

This is what you get when you elect Dimocrats. They want to even give them all healthcare. I guess our healthcare system isn't already overwhelmed enough for Dimocrats.
Illegal immigrants are getting free health care from the first day they cross the border. Pregnant women are taken straight to border hospitals, along with all the injured and sick. When there's a traffic accident and 10 of them are strewn all over the road, they get helicoptered to the neareast emergency room. I've been in the traffic jams between Tucson and Phoenix waiting for the helicopter to fly them out. Don't let any dipshit Democrat tell you they aren't getting free healthcare every single one of them is.

Illegal immigrants are getting free health care from the first day they cross the border. Pregnant women are taken straight to border hospitals, along with all the injured and sick. When there's a traffic accident and 10 of them are strewn all over the road, they get helicoptered to the neareast emergency room. I've been in the traffic jams between Tucson and Phoenix waiting for the helicopter to fly them out. Don't let any dipshit Democrat tell you they aren't getting free healthcare every single one of them is.
What part of this information is "funny" candycorn? Do you think it's "funny" that an illegal immigrants premature baby takes up NICU resources for 3 months and gets a million dollars worth of free hospital care? You have an odd sense of humor.

If only Mexico had sent the check for the wall....

Isn't it interesting how you never show any concern whatsoever on these boards for what is happening on the southern border. You are so typical of today's Dimocrats, you have ZERO respect for citizenship and the LEGAL process to become one.

Isn't it interesting how you never show any concern whatsoever on these boards for what is happening on the southern border. You are so typical of today's Dimocrats, you have ZERO respect for citizenship and the LEGAL process to become one.

Isn't it interesting that we've pretty much have had the same situation on our southern border since like 1960. There are ebbs and flows to the amount of workers coming across but it's been a porous border for multiple generations.

During that time, the US standard of living has not eroded despite the constant "we're doomed" voices like yours. Earnings have risen, the nation has gotten stronger, etc....

I think anyone who is here illegally should be deported. Obama was called the "deporter in chief" by immigrant advocacy groups. So your proclamation is not only false, it's silly.

There it is folks, and it's all directly related to voting for a president that has literally invited them in. Joe Biden is a traitor, and should be removed from office!!

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

How many of the 2 million were turned away, do you know?

Let's ignore for a moment the dangerous gang members and other dangerous criminals that are coming in, that over 800 migrants met untimely deaths some in unbelievably cruel ways making the trip so far this year, most of the women and far too many children are brutally raped, sex and child traffickers, and enough fentanyl and other dangerous drugs enough to kill every American are part of the situation.

Why wouldn't they come by the millions? Biden invites them. They know there is almost zero chance they'll be stopped at the border or that they will be deported once they cross the border. And once here they are likely to enjoy free food, shelter, transportation, education, health care, phones, i.e. be very well taken care of.

In New York while America's homeless sleep on concrete sidewalks and subway floors, they've built a massive tent city complete with dining hall and three hot meals a day, showers, restrooms, laundry and recreational facilities and the last I read would house single men only. Families were being put up in New York hotels.

Why wouldn't they come?

Most interviewed lately say they are here because Biden is president. They would not have come if "racist and selfish' Trump was still in office.

I found it....!!!

Adding expulsions to those deported under regular immigration law, CBP reported removing people encountered at the U.S.-Mexico border 1,300,467 times in 2022. That would leave about 850,000 of 2022’s migrants still in the United States facing immigration proceedings: some in custody and most released into the U.S. interior.

Last edited:
Isn't it interesting that we've pretty much have had the same situation on our southern border since like 1960. There are ebbs and flows to the amount of workers coming across but it's been a porous border for multiple generations.

During that time, the US standard of living has not eroded despite the constant "we're doomed" voices like yours. Earnings have risen, the nation has gotten stronger, etc....

I think anyone who is here illegally should be deported. Obama was called the "deporter in chief" by immigrant advocacy groups. So your proclamation is not only false, it's silly.

Then you should be REALLY outraged at this time since we are seeing RECORD #'s, yet I never see you voicing any concern, and in fact you continue to support a party that has continually and PUBLICLY encouraged this invasion!!!
But you won't, you'll go right on encouraging more and more illegals flooding in with your votes!

This is what I mean, when I say Dimocrats are the ones who ENCOURAGE this invasion.

During an MSNBC Dimocrat debate, all ten candidates were asked to raise their hands if they were in favor of providing government healthcare to illegal immigrants. Every single fucking one of these traitors raised their hands!

1666572631418.png

Now are we at this time paying for their healthcare? They certainly get FREE healthcare when they show up at our hospital emergency rooms, which they use just like a doctor's office visit.

But at this time, we are not giving them free healthcare automatically as in a 'healthcare plan'. But OBVIOUSLY when these people see candidates for this one certain political party behaving in this manner, they are going to come here knowing that there are those who will actively work to force American citizen taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Man it's going to cost a lot of money to round up those illegals and kick them out in 2024.

Then you should be REALLY outraged at this time since we are seeing RECORD #'s, yet I never see you voicing any concern, and in fact you continue to support a party that has continually and PUBLICLY encouraged this invasion!!!
Invasion? LOL

Well, I've been on this rock for 50+ years. Much of it spent in states that border the Southern Border (California, Arizona, and Texas where I lived for decades). Illegal and legal immigration have been net positives for these prosperous states.

But you won't, you'll go right on encouraging more and more illegals flooding in with your votes!
Ahh...the old crazy "illegals are voting for Biden" nonsense.

Invasion? LOL

Well, I've been on this rock for 50+ years. Much of it spent in states that border the Southern Border (California, Arizona, and Texas where I lived for decades). Illegal and legal immigration have been net positives for these prosperous states.

Ahh...the old crazy "illegals are voting for Biden" nonsense.

I didn't say "illegals are voting for Biden" put your glasses on.
YOU are the one encouraging more illegal immigration when YOU vote for Dims.

Forum List

Back