Maybe Sandy Hook Was a Hoax After All

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sandy Hook families said a Connecticut judge should impose “the highest possible punitive damages” for Alex Jones, suggesting by one calculation that could be as high as $2.75 trillion.

The families said that additional damages are warranted on top of a nearly $1 billion jury award because Jones broke a state law barring the sale of products using false statements.

If I want to sell a book on why the earth is flat and it’s impossible man walked on the moon, I should be allowed to do so. If a woman wants to talk about what a wonderful person she is, she should also be allowed to.
1666486254699.jpeg

If someone wants to make money telling everyone the Holocaust is a hoax, they should be allowed to.
1666486476256.png

Sandy Hook families said a Connecticut judge should impose “the highest possible punitive damages” for Alex Jones, suggesting by one calculation that could be as high as $2.75 trillion.

The families said that additional damages are warranted on top of a nearly $1 billion jury award because Jones broke a state law barring the sale of products using false statements.

If I want to sell a book on why the earth is flat and it’s impossible man walked on the moon, I should be allowed to do so. If a woman wants to talk about what a wonderful person she is, she should also be allowed to.
View attachment 714250
If someone wants to make money telling everyone the Holocaust is a hoax, they should be allowed to.
View attachment 714251
HillBook.jpg

View attachment 714250
View attachment 714251
It took 10 years to get through the courts. Pretty sure there will be appeals. Good thing those parent are young. I suspect Alex and I will both be dead before those families see the money.

People who don’t stand up to fascism either are fascists or will soon be the victims of fascism.
It went to a jury. They decided. Nobody cares if he has to pay. It is hard to believe there are peoe ignorant enough to believe one sentence he has ever spoken though.

Why should they get a dime?
Saying stupid and cruel things shouldn’t be illegal.
If a lie, that brings them to harm, there are laws, the rest of us have to live by. I feel no pity for lying Alex, and would not care if he were sitting with a dog near the interstate with a sign begging for money, but don't see it happening in my lifetime, but of course I have 20 years on Alex, he will end up paying something for the trouble he caused.

Now they want a trillion from Alex Jones.....how ridiculous can this get....freaking morons, total clown world.

If a lie, that brings them to harm, there are laws, the rest of us have to live by. I feel no pity for lying Alex, and would not care if he were sitting with a dog near the interstate with a sign begging for money, but don't see it happening in my lifetime, but of course I have 20 years on Alex, he will end up paying something for the trouble he caused.
So you want your life savings taken because of your lies?

A jury decided it. If you are going to go after parents of dead kids then expect repercussions. That's the way the ball bounces. Nobody had any empathy for him. Nobody.

In order to find out if something is a hoax or not, you have to dig through all the lies, hypocrisy, and backstabbing to find out WHO benefits THE GREATEST from a circus like this, wasting millions of taxpayers dollars to DRAG it through the courts for SO LONG?!!!

And depending WHO or WHAT ORGANIZATION stands to benefit the most from an obvious scam like this, will tell you if it's an actual hoax or not.

If you've ever been part of a civil court case, you KNOW FOR A FACT, YOU THE VICTIM WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING as far as money is concerned. The judges, courts, administrators, lawyers, lawyers offices, and clerks get ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

Forum List

Back