US and Cuba to reopen embassies

Yea...they will use our own money against U.S. and build up their military for the day they come streaming across our beaches
You have nothing. You're dismissed.

Your avatar represents a failed regime and a flag most want disposed of and you are telling someone else they are dismissed? Irony...look it up.
Your post is a masterpiece of failure. Keep it up.

What did I get wrong?
Run along, Fail-boy.

Ah, irony...soaking it in.

Obviously not old enough to have outgrown your liberalism. Hang in there, I was once like you.

True, I could become senile....and then I may vote for a Trump, or a Carson, or a Cruz.

About time. Rather silly to be so against Cuba, when we trade with Vietnam.

Yes, but those trade relations with Vietnam were opened up in 2007....and that was under GWB........So, that was OK.
After all, where would current right wingers be without their "moral compass" of hypocrisy?

Last edited:
About time. Rather silly to be so against Cuba, when we trade with Vietnam.

Yes, but that trade relations with Vietnam were opened up in 2007....and that under GWB........So, that was OK.
After all, where would current right wingers be without their "moral compass" of hypocrisy?
Guess they can't count: Vietnam War casualties - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Vietnam casualties as of 4 June 2015:
  • 58,307 KIA or non-combat deaths (including the missing & deaths in captivity)[50]
  • 153,303 WIA (excluding 150,332 persons not requiring hospital care)[51]
  • 1,627 MIA (originally 2,646)[52]
  • 766–778 POW (652–662 freed/escaped*,[53][54] 114–116 died in captivity)[53][55]
During the Vietnam War, 30% of wounded service members died of their wounds.[56]
Cuba Bay of Pigs invasion casualties and losses: Bay of Pigs Invasion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
118 killed
360 wounded[D]
1,202 captured[E]
Yet, we are still sanctioning Cuba for our failed Bay of Pigs invasion?

A third he never earned? Your prizes are jokes.

Much to your chagrin, the Nobel Committee in awarding the Peace Prize in 2009, wrote that Obama.............has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

And all those vintage cars! If I were a dealer in vintage cars I would be the first one on a flight there to line up buying those well preserved beauties by the boat load. The people that own them in Cuba are going to make a lot of money, and the people that sell them in the states are going to make a lot of money.

And yes, the great Havana music. The flood of cultural exchange about to take place is going to be epic.

Ah, capitalism.
But think about how much it will piss off Republicans still fighting the Cold War
Yes, Democrats' policies are designed to piss off people, not help anyone.
QED.
Best post from Nutwinger all week.

Yes, recognizing Cuba will piss off the remaining diehard expats in Florida. The same ones who tried to steal Elian Gonzales away from his father

The rest of the country gave up its irrational hatred of Cuba 20 years ago

And all those vintage cars! If I were a dealer in vintage cars I would be the first one on a flight there to line up buying those well preserved beauties by the boat load. The people that own them in Cuba are going to make a lot of money, and the people that sell them in the states are going to make a lot of money.

And yes, the great Havana music. The flood of cultural exchange about to take place is going to be epic.

Ah, capitalism.
But think about how much it will piss off Republicans still fighting the Cold War
Yes, Democrats' policies are designed to piss off people, not help anyone.
QED.
Best post from Nutwinger all week.

Yes, recognizing Cuba will piss off the remaining diehard expats in Florida. The same ones who tried to steal Elian Gonzales away from his father

The rest of the country gave up its irrational hatred of Cuba 20 years ago
Thanks for admitting Democrat policies are designed to piss off their enemies, not do good for this country.
Democrats: Hating America since Woodrow Wilson.

A third he never earned? Your prizes are jokes.

Much to your chagrin, the Nobel Committee in awarding the Peace Prize in 2009, wrote that Obama.............has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.
Might want to ask those in Cuba and Venezuela how stregnthened their human rights are.

Might want to ask those in Cuba and Venezuela how stregnthened their human rights are.

If your reading comprehension were to improve, you'd see that the Nobel Committee statement was an objective to be addressed, and NOT an achievement.

Ever hear of reading material and books and such to learn something. Try it. It might help you out.
Oh, and don't think you are right making the asinine statement you made.
Ok!

No, JFK just might be a bit more progressive thinking than you want to understand.
The past is that , the past.Move on.
It's quite evident how the republicans think, wanting to hold on to a flag of treason too.

/QUOTE]

You probably weren't even born when Kennedy was president.
:laugh:

Some people hold their core values because they are right.
Bow to you corporate masters if that makes you happy.

No, JFK just might be a bit more progressive thinking than you want to understand.
The past is that , the past.Move on.
It's quite evident how the republicans think, wanting to hold on to a flag of treason too.

/QUOTE]

You probably weren't even born when Kennedy was president.
:laugh:

Well, I was in junior high...and I remember very. very well the Bay of Pigs, the missile crisis and the dismantling of our bases in Turkey......I'm an OLD liberal fart, my young friend.

Obviously not old enough to have outgrown your liberalism. Hang in there, I was once like you.

Sure you don't its quite evident. Yet , China is a model of civil and human rights! But trading with them is a great and valued idea.
Thanks for the comment

Have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since this thaw began? If not I'm not sure what your celebrating here.

Sure you don't its quite evident. Yet , China is a model of civil and human rights! But trading with them is a great and valued idea.
Thanks for the comment

Have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since this thaw began? If not I'm not sure what your celebrating here.
I don't believe I have ever claimed trading with China was a great idea or that they were model of civil and human rights.

Forum List

Back