US accuses Muscovite ulus ("russia") of trying to stir coronavirus panic. sanctions on Muscovite ul

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

sanctions on Muscovite ulus oil - gas industry today and Muscovite ulus will NOT do it tomorrow!!!

sanctions_against_russia__dmytro_skazhenyk.jpeg

"US accuses Muscovite ulus ("russia") of trying to stir coronavirus panic"

US accuses Russia of trying to stir coronavirus panic

It seems that they are concerned about the virus - just like China which has quarantined millions and millions of people.

Russia doesn't stand for the open borders nonsense when the death plague is running free. Alien viruses are not welcome to their territory.

It seems that they are concerned about the virus - just like China which has quarantined millions and millions of people.

Russia doesn't stand for the open borders nonsense when the death plague is running free. Alien viruses are not welcome to their territory.
"Russia doesn't stand for the open borders"

- really?? who are all these people ? orthodox Christian Muscovites?
GettyImages-481037290.jpg

original.jpg

5cdd364715e9f928d710ae6d.jpg

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

3623adf431d541719d8a6b53dc82dd5a_18.jpg

What is a Muscovite ulus? None of this thread makes any sense at all. Why does the thread parent keep saying (russia) in parentheses?

Russian invasion of USMB, apparently! The whole board has gotten just crazy today. Half of the thread titles aren't really in English. They can't be deciphered. I used to think these people were posting falling-down drunk, but now I think they just can't speak English.

What is a Muscovite ulus? None of this thread makes any sense at all. Why does the thread parent keep saying (russia) in parentheses?

Russian invasion of USMB, apparently! The whole board has gotten just crazy today. Half of the thread titles aren't really in English. They can't be deciphered. I used to think these people were posting falling-down drunk, but now I think they just can't speak English.
The Effects of the Mongol Empire on Russia - GeoHistory
geohistory.today › ... › Politics › Vestnik

Russia's Turn to Its Asian Past - WSJ
www.wsj.com › articles › russias-turn-to-its-asia...

- Översätt den här sidan
6 juli 2018 - From Finland to Mongolia, the Russian Empire and then, in somewhat ... the heir to Genghis Khan's Mongol empire that ruled Muscovy from the ...
12 dec. 2005 - The history of Russia has always been a relatively sad and tumultuous one wrought with wars, power struggles, and abrupt changes.

Forum List

Back