Uranium and Nuclear Power play key role in decarbonization. Will EU and US Follow Finnish and French Lead or We allow to Moscow horde blackmail us for

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Uranium and Nuclear Power play key role in decarbonization.​

Question : Will EU Follow Finnish and French Lead or We allow to Moscow horde blackmail us for many years?​

US is ready to help (as usual, God Bless the USA )

Question : Will EU Follow Finnish and French Lead or We allow to Moscow horde blackmail us for many years?​

Can you put together a proper sentence for your OP at least? You might be able to raise a worthwhile issue if you can state what you're trying to say.

Can you put together a proper sentence for your OP at least? You might be able to raise a worthwhile issue if you can state what you're trying to say.
"

Led by France, 10 EU countries call on Brussels to label nuclear energy as green source"

Until "fusion reactors" get developed, "breeder reactors" look like a viable option.
The risks are well documented.

Fukishima
1636134694634.png

Chernoble
1636134788322.png

and TMI.
1636134870446.png

Have we learned anything from those who ran nukes safely?

Litwin is from Sweden, so their sentence structure might be very different.
They seem to know how to run nukes safely.

"

Led by France, 10 EU countries call on Brussels to label nuclear energy as green source"

Personally, I've considered nuclear energy as the only alternative to fossil fuels for many years now. That is, at least in the immediate short term.

I'm interested in discussing the pros and cons in a rational manner that rises above US politics. If that's your interest then why not state your case.

I'm not going to pretend I am some kind of authority on the topic, when in fact the world's scientific community is still divided.

I really don't see the divide being along political preferences. You may have a different perspective on that question?

Litwin is from Sweden, so their sentence structure might be very different.
They seem to know how to run nukes safely.

In that case his grammar can be excused. Still, it doesn't hurt to let anyone know that their OP needs some clarification.

No country and no group of politicians want to be responsible for making the decision to go 'full scale' nuclear energy. Sweden demonstrates this by leading but not really leading...

This group of countries must realize that they're going to legitimize the cause and deliver full scale nuclear energy legitimacy to China.
China, among some other countries are reaching desperation.

And of course, America's military aggression throughout the world for gaining control over fossil fuel assets, no longer pays rational dividends. M.E. oil producers heavily favour China's peaceful methods.

Nuclear power requires uranium...

Uranium mining kills the miners most of the time. Heavy concentrations of radon gas cause lung cancer...

Currently there's an issue with uranium mining as most of it comes from Kazakhstan...and the country is in chaos at the moment. It's also very poor.

Then there's the issue with brown sites.

Abandoned mines toxicity and abandoned nuclear processing facilities and energy generation sites. All are capable of destroying huge sections of the planet.

Seems clean...but it really is not. Lots of contamination that lasts thousands of years. Vanadium mining used to have uranium as a byproduct.

Forum List

Back