Upper West Side’s Nadler vs. Upper East Side’s Maloney

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I really hope a viable third candidate jumps into this race. Both of these two are in their mid-70s and have been in Congress for 30 years. They need to be retired and it's time for younger blood and newer ideas. The Boomers have been the most destructive generation to this country. They've done nothing but enrich themselves at the expense of future generations and they need to be put to pasture.

In Illinois, all the conservatives in the primary race to challenge Gov. Pritzker this November are running non stop ads, and almost everyone says they will start legislation for term limits. I'm in favor.

In a state governed by Democrats, the top Democrat for the last 30 years, Michael Madigan, is currently in prison.

In Illinois, all the conservatives in the primary race to challenge Gov. Pritzker this November are running non stop ads, and almost everyone says they will start legislation for term limits. I'm in favor.

In a state governed by Democrats, the top Democrat for the last 30 years, Michael Madigan, is currently in prison.
State legislators are term limited here in Nevada

Forum List

Back