Updated Presidents ranking

The Peace Deal between Israel and Sudan was huge, and getting out of the Nuclear Iran deal

Trump brokered peace with Sudan but made the Palestinian crisis worse
By breaking the Nuclear deal with Iran, Trump allowed Iran to restart its nuclear program

Biden has passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, vaccinated 200 million Americans, invested in US semiconductors and passed historic climate change legislation

Getting out of the Iran deal is part of the problem we're facing today. The last thing the world needs is for I ran to be a strong Ally to Russia.
A powerful Iran is horrible for peace in the Middle East, as they cause the most terrorist violence in the world. The Obama/Biden plan for peace in the Middle East has always been to arm Iran and other terrorists so they can combat Israel to a stalemate. It’s an awful plan, and supports the immoral.

Leaving the Iran deal strengthened Israel, and this is why we had more peace under Trump. Once Biden got into office and began funding Iran and terrorists again, more violence occurred

Elder Abuse Prevention and Prosecution Act
I looked into the details, senator Orr hatch Republican of Utah and senator Blanche Lincoln Democrat of Arizona co-authored the bill. The original corresponsors were senator herb Cole Democrat of Wisconsin and senator Olympia Snowed Republican of Maine. Since Snowe stopped being a senator in 2013 it means the bill was kicked around for quite a while before it became law and had its beginnings during the Obama administration. I don't remember him talking about it either. It truly was a bipartisan effort of Congress.

A powerful Iran is horrible for peace in the Middle East, as they cause the most terrorist violence in the world. The Obama/Biden plan for peace in the Middle East has always been to arm Iran and other terrorists so they can combat Israel to a stalemate. It’s an awful plan, and supports the immoral.

Leaving the Iran deal strengthened Israel, and this we had more peace. Once Biden got into office and began funding Iran and terrorists again, more violence occurred
I do not agree with your assessment. Not knowing what's going on in Iran made Israel's and the US national security worse.

I do not agree with your assessment. Not knowing what's going on in Iran made Israel's and the US national security worse.
What’s not in dispute is the Obama/Biden’s support for Iran. Take a look at their record on human rights and tell me they are worthy of support and funding

I’ll never understand how leftists can call the GOP and conservatives the most evil vile people and then mum is the word on their leaders funding murderous terrorist organizations

Last edited:
What’s not in dispute is the Obama/Biden’s support for Iran. Take a look at their record on human rights and tell me they are worthy of support and funding

I’ll never understand how leftists can call the GOP and conservatives the most evil vile people and then mum is the word on their leaders funding murderous terrorist organizations
The treaty gave us eyes on the ground. Not having the treaty in force gave us nothing. That's the bottom line.

The treaty gave us eyes on the ground. Not having the treaty in force gave us nothing. That's the bottom line.
The bottom line is, you support Democrat leaders who advocate giving billions to murderous regimes. j

Just own it, you vote for these people.

The bottom line is, you support Democrat leaders who advocate giving billions to murderous regimes. j

Just own it, you vote for these people.
We gave them nothing. We simply unfroze their frozen assets for complying. It was their money all along, I don't even think we gave them the interest rate compiled. So if anything we cheated them.

We gave them nothing. We simply unfroze their frozen assets for complying. It was their money all along, I don't even think we gave them the interest rate compiled. So if anything we cheated them.
We gave a murderous terrorist regime access to billions of dollars.

You can try to ease the reality of this with spin all you want, the end result is the same. They have more resources to fund their radical terrorism, and Biden allowed it. He owns some of the blame for all that happens

The left puts in so much effort branding GOP/conservatives as “homophobic” while the guy they put in office gives billions to people who murder people if they’re homosexual

The duopoly alters all.
Trump was not part of the duopoly which is why everybody was out to get him removed from office.

It has been said that it is easy to forget your original goal was to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in alligators.

1667351419569.jpeg

We gave a murderous terrorist regime access to billions of dollars.

You can try to ease the reality of this with spin all you want, the end result is the same. They have more resources to fund their radical terrorism, and Biden allowed it. He owns some of the blame for all that happens

The left puts in so much effort branding GOP/conservatives as “homophobic” while the guy they put in office gives billions to people who murder people if they’re homosexual
Your previous statement proves that you are the one trying to spin this into something it is not, and any more lies you want to fabricate just deepen the hole you're in.

Your previous statement proves that you are the one trying to spin this into something it is not, and any more lies you want to fabricate just deepen the hole you're in.
Iran has billions more thanks to Joe Biden.

True.. right?

Iran has billions more thanks to Joe Biden.

True.. right?
PBS: Public Broadcasting Service>world>Biden administration response to Iran's offer to resume your career deal. There's no deal to give Iran billions of dollars, just eliminate billions of dollars of sanctions against them. That's a big difference from what you're trying to spin. Once again we're not giving them any money. The last article I read on September 23rd 2022 no deal has been reached yet. If you know otherwise please let me know.

PBS: Public Broadcasting Service>world>Biden administration response to Iran's offer to resume your career deal. There's no deal to give Iran billions of dollars, just eliminate billions of dollars of sanctions against them. That's a big difference from what you're trying to spin. Once again we're not giving them any money. The last article I read on September 23rd 2022 no deal has been reached yet. If you know otherwise please let me know.
Biden made a decision that gave a murderous regime billions of dollars.

Why does this not concern you?

Biden made a decision that gave a murderous regime billions of dollars.

Why does this not concern you?
A wise man once said, " Keep your friends close, your enemies even closer. " It makes a lot more sense than wondering when and if they are going to attack.

The Peace Deal between Israel and Sudan was huge, and getting out of the Nuclear Iran deal
You think too much of the pussygrabber, the poor guy doesn't even know what Sudan is. I remember early in his failed administration when trump made it very obvious that he had no clue about what healthcare was about, he then spent the rest of his term promising a health plan that never existed, although to be fair he did recommend intravenous Clorox as treatment against Covid, no wonder why he is at the bottom of the list...

1667418467964.png

A wise man once said, " Keep your friends close, your enemies even closer. " It makes a lot more sense than wondering when and if they are going to attack.
That quote doesn’t mean giving them billions of dollars. And in case you hadn’t noticed, these aren’t first world people.. try 800 AD, they’ll take your naïveté, abuse it, and you’ll be owning the deaths of innocents that were entirely preventable If only Democrat politicians would stop funding murderous terrorist regimes

That quote doesn’t mean giving them billions of dollars. And in case you hadn’t noticed, these aren’t first world people.. try 800 AD, they’ll take your naïveté, abuse it, and you’ll be owning the deaths of innocents that were entirely preventable If only Democrat politicians would stop funding murderous terrorist regimes
You are either dance or purposely obtuse. We have never given them billions of dollars.

You are either dance or purposely obtuse. We have never given them billions of dollars.
You are either dense or purposely obtuse, that is the correct wording of what I attempted to say on The voice machine in the above statement.

Forum List

Back