Updated Presidents ranking

In fact they were kind to the pussygrabber, no one is worse than him, in addition never won popular vote and impeached twice, also soon going to jail to join other members of his crime family...

View attachment 719211
Liberals have been saying for years that that Trump would be impeached and removed from office and now they are saying he will end up in prison.

Don’t count on it. You have been wrong before and you many be wrong this time too.

Now conservatives are saying Hunter Biden will end up in jail. They shouldn’t count on that either. High level democrats and memebers of their families are totally above the rule of law.

Last edited:
Liberals have been saying for years that that Trump would be impeached and removed from office and now they are saying he will end up in prison.

Don’t count on it. You have been wrong before and you many be wrong this time too.

Now conservatives are saying Hunter Biden will end up in jail. They shouldn’t count on that either. High level democrats and memebers of their families are totally above the rule of law.
The duopoly alters all.

The duopoly alters all.

trump is only one in history twice impeached, only one to orchestrate a coup d'etat, total piece of shit...

1667310021384.png

Keep in mind this survey was before the testimony before the Jan 6 Commission, his storing Top Secret Documents and more recent revelations. He can still drop further in the rankings

One thing is clear, Trump is the worst modern President by far
Joe Biden blows trump out of the water

In fact they were kind to the pussygrabber, no one is worse than him, in addition never won popular vote and impeached twice, also soon going to jail to join other members of his crime family...

View attachment 719211
That's quite the yarn you created. He was acquitted, remember?
Sadly you don't understand how our electoral system works, might want to bone up on that, slugger.
You are waaay ahead of your skies with going to jail. But I do like your spunk. :auiqs.jpg:

Very bad ones, Trump accomplished plenty

Yes by an activist, divisive Democrat Congress who abused the institution for political reasons. But hey, I know the drill.. “might makes right” for Democrat causes, “might is oppression” for GOP causes
Do it

Name Trump major legislation

Very bad ones, Trump accomplished plenty

Yes by an activist, divisive Democrat Congress who abused the institution for political reasons. But hey, I know the drill.. “might makes right” for Democrat causes, “might is oppression” for GOP causes
trump failed at his attempt to steal the elections, failed coup d'etat attempt, failed businesses, failed as a person, great, however, at being a piece of crap, worked hard to earn 2 impeachments and a resounding ass whooping in the elections, the guy is a total loser...

1667324652406.png

The Peace Deal between Israel and Sudan was huge, and getting out of the Nuclear Iran deal
Getting out of the Iran deal is part of the problem we're facing today. The last thing the world needs is for I ran to be a strong Ally to Russia.

Elder Abuse Prevention and Prosecution Act
Yes he signed it into law, as president's most but I don't remember him campaigning on it or saying anything about it. Both houses of Congress worked on it and passed it. It is not a personal achievement of him.

Forum List

Back