Update on Trump’s promise to eliminate Common Core

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump told excitable conservatives that he was going to kill what is known as “Common core” In the educational system.

Now conservatives are pissed because Trump took them for fools, as common core is alive and kicking with no signs of its demise.
Conservative Education Group Blasts Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He is still on his second year in office. It took Obama 6 years to get CC(Crap Core)to get in full swing. All he has to do is eliminate the FAILED Dept of Ed and fire all the employees there. Soon it would be the States that would decide what is taught in their schools.

Yeah, Nixon the liberal establishment Republican created the Dept of Ed and since then, US kids have been slowly dumbed down to vote Dumbocrap and rely on Welfare....

During the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump told excitable conservatives that he was going to kill what is known as “Common core” In the educational system.

Now conservatives are pissed because Trump took them for fools, as common core is alive and kicking with no signs of its demise.

He is still on his second year in office. It took Obama 6 years to get CC(Crap Core)to get in full swing. All he has to do is eliminate the FAILED Dept of Ed and fire all the employees there. Soon it would be the States that would decide what is taught in their schools.

Yeah, Nixon the liberal establishment Republican created the Dept of Ed and since then, US kids have been slowly dumbed down to vote Dumbocrap and rely on Welfare....

Tell that conservative group to stop whining then.

yeah I will tell Conservative group to stop winning...

That's good, let all you crying out now, so it won't be so hard on you in November.

I'll make a point to bring it up at the next world domination conference.

Common Core is not simply a Department of Education program. It was actually developed under the National Governors Association and the Council of Chief State School Officers. I don't know that getting rid of the Dept of Ed would stop Common Core from being taught, at least not at first.

We wondered why Lefty's still don't know math or economics.

But they learned math real fast! They learned that the so called 3 million more popular votes hill got don't add up to nuthin!

Common Core is fucking stupid. End of discussion.
why?

Forum List

Back