Update On The Battlefront

There is no objective news outlet so the same goes for anyone who believes 100% of what they hear or read.
There’s really no “news outlet” with a worse track record than Jim Hoft.
I will presume you don't watch CNN or MSNBC.
And please don't even try telling me they're news outlets at this point in time; they're downright embarrassing to watch.

There is no objective news outlet so the same goes for anyone who believes 100% of what they hear or read.
And please don't even try telling me they're news outlets at this point in time; they're downright embarrassing to watch.
What’s the most blatantly incorrect thing that MSNBC has said in the last week?

What’s the most blatantly incorrect thing that MSNBC has said in the last week?
Thanks for admitting you don't watch.
They actually sit back after each Trump attack news story and take turns muttering, "Trump!".
It's embarrassing.

They actually sit back after each Trump attack news story and take turns muttering, "Trump!".
It's embarrassing.
I rarely watch cable news but I don’t hear any examples of false stories from you.

Here’s one from Gateway Pundit.

A week ago Hoft claimed to have discovered a glitch in the voting in Wisconsin which was going to flip 20k votes.

Spoiler, it never happened.

It's embarrassing.
I rarely watch cable news but I don’t hear any examples of false stories from you.

Here’s one from Gateway Pundit.

A week ago Hoft claimed to have discovered a glitch in the voting in Wisconsin which was going to flip 20k votes.

Spoiler, it never happened.
You have just confirmed what I already posted concerning truthful news sources.
Why the need to feel that all Liberal media is truthful?
Are you that emotionally invested?

I believe the traditional print media. They have an excellent track record.

Gateway Pundit does not.

Gateway Pundit does not.
Print Media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NYC/Nassau County have 3 major papers who can't agree on whether or not someone committed a crime!
Nah!
You're too invested.

Gateway Pundit does not.
NYC/Nassau County have 3 major papers who can't agree on whether or not someone committed a crime!
Nah!
You're too invested.
What does that have to do with anything?

Gateway Pundit does not.
Nah!
You're too invested.
What does that have to do with anything?
The traditional print media is owned by the online media and is equally phony.

….or, sometimes the bad guys win.

1.With their belief (hope?) that fake votes and Dominion voting machines have won the election for ‘em, now the evil party is all about that Georgia special election in January that will decide the Senate…..so Thom Friedman wants lots of Democrats to move to Georgia and vote in that run-off. Brings to mind that Charlie Daniel’s song, ‘The Devil Went Down To Georgia.’

"NYT’s Friedman Urges Democrats to Move to Georgia, Register to Vote"

2. They need to own the Senate, too, so that they can complete the total destruction of America, with the end of the filibuster, two new states with Puerto Rico and Washington, DC, and packing the Supreme Court…..don’t forget finishing Obama’s plan to get nuclear weapons into the hands of the 7th century homicidal psychopaths. Oh…..and making certain that Communist China gets what it paid for with the Biden family, leaving them with complete control of the South China Seas making 30% of the world’s commercial sea traffic having to go through a communist toll booth.

"Police reform, climate change, and health care are all on their agenda. But before newly empowered Democrats get to any of that, they will very likely pass a relief package to address the coronavirus pandemic and the associated economic crisis. Then, they will aim to fundamentally change how voting and government work in the United States by expanding voting rights, reducing the influence of money in politics, strengthening ethics rules, and maybe even ending the Senate filibuster—reforms they hope will make America’s democracy work better and the rest of their agenda easier to carry out."

3. Now, if there is a vaccine that works, how about having to prove you had it before you could go into work or on a train, or whatever ‘mandate’ the Fascists…er, Democrats determine. So….how do you think they’d decide who gets the vaccine?

This is the party that once put American citizens into concentration camps, have aborted 60 million babies, and supported the Bolsheviks who killed 100 million men, women and children.

"Amazingly, one group isn’t celebrating: Democratic politicians. They would sooner criticize the breakthrough than allow the triumph to occur on President Trump’s watch. Gov. Cuomo in New York and Gov. Gavin Newsom in California are saying FDA approval of the vaccine isn’t enough, and they will insist on approval by experts in their own states, as well.
That’s unconstitutional. "

....but then, so is the Pennsylvania court changing the deadline for voting.
"We will be getting organized - but in the meantime if you have a room available in Georgia for volunteers post it here. We are going to fight it out in GA. Much more to come! 9:03 PM · Nov 7, 20"

He clearly says that he's calling for volunteers to go to Georgia. Says nothing about going there to vote.

Just to prove you a total imbecile.....here he says "register to vote, and vote....."

Wanna apologize????

1.With their belief (hope?) that fake votes and Dominion voting machines have won the election for ‘em, now the evil party is all about that Georgia special election in January that will decide the Senate…..so Thom Friedman wants lots of Democrats to move to Georgia and vote in that run-off. Brings to mind that Charlie Daniel’s song, ‘The Devil Went Down To Georgia.’

2. They need to own the Senate, too, so that they can complete the total destruction of America, with the end of the filibuster, two new states with Puerto Rico and Washington, DC, and packing the Supreme Court…..don’t forget finishing Obama’s plan to get nuclear weapons into the hands of the 7th century homicidal psychopaths. Oh…..and making certain that Communist China gets what it paid for with the Biden family, leaving them with complete control of the South China Seas making 30% of the world’s commercial sea traffic having to go through a communist toll booth.

"Police reform, climate change, and health care are all on their agenda. But before newly empowered Democrats get to any of that, they will very likely pass a relief package to address the coronavirus pandemic and the associated economic crisis. Then, they will aim to fundamentally change how voting and government work in the United States by expanding voting rights, reducing the influence of money in politics, strengthening ethics rules, and maybe even ending the Senate filibuster—reforms they hope will make America’s democracy work better and the rest of their agenda easier to carry out."

3. Now, if there is a vaccine that works, how about having to prove you had it before you could go into work or on a train, or whatever ‘mandate’ the Fascists…er, Democrats determine. So….how do you think they’d decide who gets the vaccine?

This is the party that once put American citizens into concentration camps, have aborted 60 million babies, and supported the Bolsheviks who killed 100 million men, women and children.

"Amazingly, one group isn’t celebrating: Democratic politicians. They would sooner criticize the breakthrough than allow the triumph to occur on President Trump’s watch. Gov. Cuomo in New York and Gov. Gavin Newsom in California are saying FDA approval of the vaccine isn’t enough, and they will insist on approval by experts in their own states, as well.

"We will be getting organized - but in the meantime if you have a room available in Georgia for volunteers post it here. We are going to fight it out in GA. Much more to come! 9:03 PM · Nov 7, 20"

He clearly says that he's calling for volunteers to go to Georgia. Says nothing about going there to vote.

Just to prove you a total imbecile.....here he says "register to vote, and vote....."

Wanna apologize????

nope...

What's True
Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang announced he would move to Georgia to help elect Democrats in the runoff election and encouraged others to go there to organize and campaign; New York Times columnist Tom Friedman said he hopes everyone moves to Georgia "and votes for these two Democratic senators." It is illegal to vote in Georgia without establishing residency.
What's False
However, neither Yang nor Friedman suggested "temporarily" moving to Georgia or establishing "fake residency" there to vote in the runoff election; nor is it illegal to move to Georgia to vote in an election, so long as one becomes a legal resident.

Wanna apologize????

nope...

What's True
Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang announced he would move to Georgia to help elect Democrats in the runoff election and encouraged others to go there to organize and campaign; New York Times columnist Tom Friedman said he hopes everyone moves to Georgia "and votes for these two Democratic senators." It is illegal to vote in Georgia without establishing residency.
What's False
However, neither Yang nor Friedman suggested "temporarily" moving to Georgia or establishing "fake residency" there to vote in the runoff election; nor is it illegal to move to Georgia to vote in an election, so long as one becomes a legal resident.

Wait......I just provided a vid of Friedman saying/....SAYING.....STATING.......IN HIS OWN VOICE.....telling Democrats to do exactly what I said he said.....

.....and some imbecile....you.......is still denying it.

Remember the first thing you heard the paramedics say after your accident…”there must be another cerebral hemisphere around here somewhere…”

Sorry they couldn’t come up with it.

Everyone see this whistle blower who say the machinations in Democrat Detroit?
Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.
When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Last edited:

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

This is one of many reasons why I believe Powell as well.

I believe everyone knows the truth, but the Democrats expect to get away with it.......and they may very well be right.

I believe everyone knows the truth, but the Democrats expect to get away with it.......and they may very well be right.

Unfortunately everyone doesn’t know, thanks to the MSM who censors all information counter to their ideology. It is just amazing to me how the left laps it all up and accepts the FACT that information is being kept from them to let them make their own decisions. They want to be spoon fed information that supports what they have been taught and ONLY what they have been taught.

Unfortunately everyone doesn’t know, thanks to the MSM who censors all information counter to their ideology. It is just amazing to me how the left laps it all up and accepts the FACT that information is being kept from them to let them make their own decisions. They want to be spoon fed information that supports what they have been taught and ONLY what they have been taught.

Perhaps......but I'm gonna go with this:

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

I believe they know.

Looks like it might be a long week.

Forum List

Back