Update On Riot Control

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

Is is the predictable clown world show. Society degenerating before our eyes.

Combination of diversity, Orange Man Bad, the media manipulating their army of low IQ sheeple, throw in some good old communists trying to start their communist revolutions. And of course the weak, pathetic democrats/conservatives who are complicit in it all.

The cop who did not suffocate the black man has close to nothing to do with anything. More people die in bathtub accidents than die in these circumstances every year.

In short, leftism.

If this type of thing is NOT stopped then the logical conclusion to it will be America as a nation goes completely down the toilet and descends into a Third World Shit Hole, of course this is essentially what Leftists and The International Globalists want to happen this IS what they ARE deliberately engineering.

BUT it CAN be stopped from happening but the only way is to adopt a no-holds barred EXTREME Zero Tolerance approach, with this approach you very well might have to also arrest a variety of Leftist politicians in these States because they are standing there ALLOWING this violent feral chaos to not only continue and spread but also are throwing fuel onto the flames and then fanning them to make things WORSE and so these Leftist politicians should be considered Co-Conspirators who are AIDING and ABETTING the violence and the riots AND the mass lootings and so Leftist Governors, Mayors, elected Police Chiefs, Judges etc would have to be arrested possibly either by US Military and/or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads.

As the thing is now spreading across half of America then The Donald should be asking the relevant peoples HOW a National State of Emergency can be declared and with that declaring Martial Law, I know that Abraham Lincoln during The American Civil War did have Martial Law in operation and so The Donald and Co. should be thinking of soon doing this strategy.

Government is not going to solve anything; they never have and they never will. A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees..... seriously? WTF, over?

WTH kind of thinking is this?:disbelief:

"A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees"

I am talking about the US Military or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads going into these out of control feral shit holes and doing Zero Tolerance to restore AND MAINTAIN law and order.

"WTH kind of thinking is this?:disbelief:"

LOGICAL thinking, obviously something you are devoid of probably because you support all the zoo animals destroying things and causing chaos and looting.

What is your solution? To do NOTHING like those Leftist Governors, Mayors and Police Chiefs are doing? Or perhaps you think the en masse chimpout should be REWARDED with MORE Gibs Me Dat at the EXPENSE of decent law-abiding American taxpayers? Probably and probably.

When the zoo animals have finished their massive chimpout tantrum, they should ALL be rounded up and put into one MASSIVE Chain Gang and FORCED at GUNPOINT to clean ALL the mess up they have caused and FORCED and GUNPOINT to repair what damage they have caused. AFTER that by rights they then ALL should be thrown into Gitmo or airdropped into the Jungles of Borneo and the Jungles across the African Continent.

That ain't what the US military is for, and as far as "elite federal law enforcement" who exactly would that be? The corrupt as fuck Federal Bureau of Incineration? ("Come out, come out or we'll burn you out.....")
View attachment 342915
These guys?

Get the fuck out of here..... :rolleyes:

This is a problem that will only get solved when the people themselves decide to solve it.
View attachment 342918

Then start deputizing and follow these feral fucks back into their own neighborhoods and cut them off.

Why deputize? I don't need permission from anyone to do what needs doing.

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

Combination of diversity, Orange Man Bad, the media manipulating their army of low IQ sheeple, throw in some good old communists trying to start their communist revolutions. And of course the weak, pathetic democrats/conservatives who are complicit in it all.

The cop who did not suffocate the black man has close to nothing to do with anything. More people die in bathtub accidents than die in these circumstances every year.

In short, leftism.

If this type of thing is NOT stopped then the logical conclusion to it will be America as a nation goes completely down the toilet and descends into a Third World Shit Hole, of course this is essentially what Leftists and The International Globalists want to happen this IS what they ARE deliberately engineering.

BUT it CAN be stopped from happening but the only way is to adopt a no-holds barred EXTREME Zero Tolerance approach, with this approach you very well might have to also arrest a variety of Leftist politicians in these States because they are standing there ALLOWING this violent feral chaos to not only continue and spread but also are throwing fuel onto the flames and then fanning them to make things WORSE and so these Leftist politicians should be considered Co-Conspirators who are AIDING and ABETTING the violence and the riots AND the mass lootings and so Leftist Governors, Mayors, elected Police Chiefs, Judges etc would have to be arrested possibly either by US Military and/or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads.

As the thing is now spreading across half of America then The Donald should be asking the relevant peoples HOW a National State of Emergency can be declared and with that declaring Martial Law, I know that Abraham Lincoln during The American Civil War did have Martial Law in operation and so The Donald and Co. should be thinking of soon doing this strategy.

Government is not going to solve anything; they never have and they never will. A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees..... seriously? WTF, over?

"A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees"

I am talking about the US Military or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads going into these out of control feral shit holes and doing Zero Tolerance to restore AND MAINTAIN law and order.

LOGICAL thinking, obviously something you are devoid of probably because you support all the zoo animals destroying things and causing chaos and looting.

What is your solution? To do NOTHING like those Leftist Governors, Mayors and Police Chiefs are doing? Or perhaps you think the en masse chimpout should be REWARDED with MORE Gibs Me Dat at the EXPENSE of decent law-abiding American taxpayers? Probably and probably.

When the zoo animals have finished their massive chimpout tantrum, they should ALL be rounded up and put into one MASSIVE Chain Gang and FORCED at GUNPOINT to clean ALL the mess up they have caused and FORCED and GUNPOINT to repair what damage they have caused. AFTER that by rights they then ALL should be thrown into Gitmo or airdropped into the Jungles of Borneo and the Jungles across the African Continent.

That ain't what the US military is for, and as far as "elite federal law enforcement" who exactly would that be? The corrupt as fuck Federal Bureau of Incineration? ("Come out, come out or we'll burn you out.....")
View attachment 342915
These guys?

This is a problem that will only get solved when the people themselves decide to solve it.
View attachment 342918

Then start deputizing and follow these feral fucks back into their own neighborhoods and cut them off.

Deputizing would distinguish civility from chaos. Chaos is what the rioters are. It’s about having a higher moral ground.

In short, leftism.

View attachment 342915
These guys?

View attachment 342918

Deputizing would distinguish civility from chaos. Chaos is what the rioters are. It’s about having a higher moral ground.

If the government agents are corrupt and out of control, then how does having their seal of approval in the form of being deputized, put anyone on the moral high ground?

Forum List

Back