Upcoming State Of The Union.Great Timing,Ha? The World Is Still On Fire,What Can Obama Say?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: The two week leading up to the State Of The Union will be full of nothing but bad news and bad events from the mid-east and North Korea. And never mind what has been going on with the stock market and 34 dollar crude. Obama will have nothing to point to as a success, then again he never has in any SOTU Address, is he really going to say that the economy is booming again? Doesn't he say that every time? That we have come back from the brink? We have passed the light at the end of the tunnel? It's going to be just another Obama/Biden comedy hour. Is anyone really going to applaud this time? :banghead:

• Banned
i wonder how many minutes Obama will speak of how Bush created ISIS, the Iran/Saudi conflict, and North Korea debacle.

The State of the Union is we were better off 8 years ago than we are today. And the 'we' expands across the globe

-Geaux

I'm just wondering what you guys will bitch about when Trump is elected?
after seeing his wife, what would they bitch about? we havent had a hot first lady since the previous George Bush.
Laura was hot? In a home made quilt kinda way...
compared to Chewbacca, Id say she was hot.
Since I know I won't get laid by any of them, I just comment on the ones I can.....As long as I have the cash...

I wonder how many times bambi will bring up what happened during the Bush Administration, or that its time to take away guns from white people.

Forum List

Back