Upcoming midterms.....GOP candidates plan to run against.........Hillary?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In some of the preliminary ads that are running in my state, GOP candidates are seldom mentioning their opponents and NEVER mentioning Trump.................Instead, the "enemy" seems to STILL be Hillary Clinton.

It is rather amazing to witness such a moronic strategy that may actually be "effective' given the somewhat low IQ level of many registered republican voters......The entire platform of GOP candidates will be mostly based on running against a democrat EX-presidential candidate who will never, ever hold another elected position.

Go figure.......lol

In some of the preliminary ads that are running in my state, GOP candidates are seldom mentioning their opponents and NEVER mentioning Trump.................Instead, the "enemy" seems to STILL be Hillary Clinton.

It is rather amazing to witness such a moronic strategy that may actually be "effective' given the somewhat low IQ level of many registered republican voters......The entire platform of GOP candidates will be mostly based on running against a democrat EX-presidential candidate who will never, ever hold another elected position.

Go figure.......lol

I see now it makes sense why the right wing keeps mentioning her here and elsewhere, they have the marching orders. They do need a demon for their followers to hate and they are fresh out.

And cons eat this shit up like it's free Haagen Daaz. The Republicans have no substance so they run entirely on ad hominem attacks on people they've demonized in the past.

Go figure.......lol
No, Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz, Schuemer etc. Hillary is just a bonus.

Go figure.......lol
No, Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz, Schuemer etc. Hillary is just a bonus.

Talk about a clown posse

Who else are they going to run against?

The GOP made a living running against shit, never intending to deliver on campaign promises.

What are they running FOR? They have no plan.

Our options as voters?

A. Do nothing dog shit

B. Goose-stepping communist authoritarian Bolshevism

It is time for option C.

Live Freedom or Die Trying.

Victory or Valhalla.

Last edited:
I live near one state and neither my state nor the other state have mentioned either Trump or Clinton, mainly what values they stand for and what they don’t. Most of the ads I listen to are on the radio since I don’t watch a lot of TV and that which I do watch is recorded and commercials are skipped.

Hillary who?
Said no Trump sheep, ever

The OP should link one of these ads...his credibility is suspect as it is

looky at the deplorable projecting their own lack of "credibility" ^ :eusa_clap:

Republicans Hope “Hillary Clinton” Still Scares Red-State Voters

The National Republican Senatorial Committee on Monday unveiled a new ad campaign that focuses on—who else?—Hillary Clinton. The ads hope to use the former presidential candidate as a weapon against 10 Senate Democrats up for re-election in states that went for Trump two years ago. The ads, which the NRSC says will run on Facebook for two weeks, highlight a pair of remarks Clinton made about Trump voters that she felt compelled to later walk back: her “basket of deplorables” comments last year and similar ones she made this month about Trump appealing to voters by “looking backwards.”

Let’s see

Republicans can run on repealing Obamacare or against Hillary

Looks like Hillary is all they got

As one pundit stated, Hillary represents "absolution" for those republicans smart enough to understand the major screw up in voting for the orange charlatan......They excuse their imbecility by simply stating that Hillary was the devil incarnate.......So, the self-delusion will continue this Nov. when voting for those GOP candidates who will still belittle who they consider to be representative of Dems.'values...... Hillary.

Forum List

Back