Up For A Black Burger?

I think that pasta up above looks pretty nasty too. It reminds me of a pile of worms.
yucky.gif
Very unappetizing indeed!!! Lol!

Agreed. I'm surprised how timid some people are about food here!

I am pretty timid about food in general. I have some very odd eating habits and personal restrictions concerning my diet. I don't eat any seafood, red meat, and pork. My major source of protein comes from chicken/ turkey and must be off the bone if it is on my plate. I will however eat any vegetable put in front of my face. Noms!

I am pretty timid about food in general. I have some very odd eating habits and personal restrictions concerning my diet. I don't eat any seafood, red meat, and pork. My major source of protein comes from chicken/ turkey and must be off the bone if it is on my plate. I will however eat any vegetable put in front of my face. Noms!

You should work on that problem.

I don't think it is a problem in the least. Besides, its more for ya'll to eat. :) We all have our eating quirks. I was a vegetarian for many years until health issues required me to eat more protein.

I don't think it is a problem in the least. .

You're wrong. There is no excuse for an adult to eat like a frightened child.

I am sorry my eating habits don't conform to what you think they should be. Isn't personal choice and freedom just grand?

I am sorry my eating habits don't conform to what you think they should be. Isn't personal choice and freedom just grand?

Pretending to be proud of an infantile neurosis does not make it something laudable.

Pretending to be proud of an infantile neurosis does not make it something laudable.

Why are you being abrasive? These are choices that I made myself and of my own free will. Why does my eating habits bother you so much? And how does it effect you in any way?

Good luck with your arrested development.

Luck isn't required, I am doing quite well actually. Hopefully the next time we have an interaction you won't be so impolite. Again, I apologize greatly for not eating what you want me to eat.

Forum List

Back