NYC Burger King hit with $15M suit, accused of allowing ‘open air drug bazaar’ run by ‘professional’ dealers

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

burger king in ny be sued. to many drug dealers doing buisness there. i got one buy me got to many homeless folks staying buy it. they better get it cleaned up.
Gives "a burger and coke a whole new meaning. :cool:

burger king in ny be sued. to many drug dealers doing buisness there. i got one buy me got to many homeless folks staying buy it. they better get it cleaned up.
Is English your first language

Sounds like it’s run by the CIA

How the fuck is this Burger Kings fault ? It's New York I'm sure the employees got tired of calling the police and not a goddamn thing being done or any dealer is back the next day after making the almost nonexistent bail. Burger King has zero authority to stop this shit.

Of course if Burger King does the responsible thing and close that place the company will be called racist.

This is a greedy cash grab and the Judge is going to allow this shit because the Government will get their cut.

Last edited:
Bizarre. If BK were to close this store, they would be a accused of "racism". Maybe they should just close all of their stores in hard core areas like the borough of Manhattan?

How the fuck is this Burger Kings fault ? It's New York I'm sure the employees got tired of calling the police and not a goddamn thing being done or any dealer is back the next day after making the almost nonexistent bail. Burger King has zero authority to stop this shit.

Of course if Burger King does the responsible thing and close that place the company will be called racist.
WEF/Democrats are after all "private business owners". They are commies. It's that simple.

America, if you don't wake up to the traitorous evil the democrat party has sold out to, you will experience "the great reset".

Democrats = WEF

At least there are refreshments with drugs.
Oh, yeah man! Like, Things go better with coke. :cool:
1710993391234.jpeg

Greedy libs are suing BK instead of the mayor because they figure Burger’s got the money and the libs running NYT are broke

This is leftwing insanity

"Have it your way..."

They're never mad at the people they elected. You can't help some people.

Forum List

Back