Unusual event on the Rosh Hanikra (Israeli-Lebanese border)

Blockade by both Israel and Egypt began after Hamas's forcible take over from Fatah following the Battle of Gaza. That was in 2007, two years after the jewish withdrawal.

This is the problem, half-truth and lack of understanding of what is really happening.

Israeli standard bullshit.

The war was on long before Hamas became Israel's boogyman.

I really try to make things simple for you, but you still never grasp simple facts.

1. Israel pulled all the Jews out of Gaza in 2005 in the hope of peace.
2. Israel started to be attacked after that disengagement.

Understand? Simple enough for you?

Israel closed the doors on their way out leaving thousands of tons of Palestinian produce to rot waiting for Israel's permission to ship.

So the assholes started to get rockets.

I gave you a time to get the information that you requested without viewing the entire video.

A 22 minute long video from Press TV :cuckoo: is not what I am looking for. Please give me a link from a news media source to read.

Typical Israeli bullshit.
----------------

Indeed no, tinny. "Roadmaps to nowhere", are as pointless as your cut and paste articles.

Indeed, the "moderate" islamist terrorists in the PA have no ability to reign in the more excitable islamist terrorists in Hamas, Islamic Jihad and whatever other franchises of Islamic Terrorism, Inc. are operating in lands occupied by "palestinian" Arab terrorists.

Further, (and indeed), there's no "fear" (or realistic expectation) that Islamic terrorists occupying "Palestine" have any intention of trying to build a viable, stable state. The Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005 was yet another opportunity given to the terrorist occupiers which they, in typical fashion, discarded in favor of doing what islamic terrorists do.

It's actually laughable to see you're cutting and pasting the same phony excuses, denials and exceptions you want (and need), to explain islamist terrorist incompetence and ineptitude. Indeed!

A 22 minute long video from Press TV :cuckoo: is not what I am looking for. Please give me a link from a news media source to read.

Typical Israeli bullshit.
----------------

Indeed no, tinny. "Roadmaps to nowhere", are as pointless as your cut and paste articles.

Indeed, the "moderate" islamist terrorists in the PA have no ability to reign in the more excitable islamist terrorists in Hamas, Islamic Jihad and whatever other franchises of Islamic Terrorism, Inc. are operating in lands occupied by "palestinian" Arab terrorists.

Further, (and indeed), there's no "fear" (or realistic expectation) that Islamic terrorists occupying "Palestine" have any intention of trying to build a viable, stable state. The Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005 was yet another opportunity given to the terrorist occupiers which they, in typical fashion, discarded in favor of doing what islamic terrorists do.

It's actually laughable to see you're cutting and pasting the same phony excuses, denials and exceptions you want (and need), to explain islamist terrorist incompetence and ineptitude. Indeed!

Tinny, come over to the other side. You know you want to. :eusa_angel:

Blockade by both Israel and Egypt began after Hamas's forcible take over from Fatah following the Battle of Gaza. That was in 2007, two years after the jewish withdrawal.

This is the problem, half-truth and lack of understanding of what is really happening.

I really try to make things simple for you, but you still never grasp simple facts.

Israel closed the doors on their way out leaving thousands of tons of Palestinian produce to rot waiting for Israel's permission to ship.

What were you in 2007 8 or 9 years old? this has been going on for 65 years

Last edited:
MB only established hamas in '87

Faction have been battling each other for much long than Israel's existence. Back then it was blood feuds. Camps still have rivalries and engage in street battles. Far too much blood shed.

My active involvement has been since the early '70. I remember a particular kidnapping, a young boy who was brutally torture in the camps. My first direct experience with the car bomb was during that time as well.

So what jest will you give us next.

What were you in 2007 8 or 9 years old? this has been going on for 65 years

Latest claim for shooting the soldier driving 50 meter from the blue line is to scare him off so he would not stop and take a leak facing Lebanon.
Men take a very public leak on the streets of Beirut all the time.

You are confused

Hamas won the elections and was the elected government in office. Fatah lost the elections.

What is this forcible take over that you are talking about?

Election was Jan of 2006. Hamas did not get the majority of the gaza votes. The only reason they won was there were so many other candidates running for the same seats from other parties (fatah). Hamas won by an accident, elected by less than a third of the votes.
Battle of gaza was June of 2007.
Israel completed their withdraw from gaza in Sept of 2005.
I know exactly what I was saying.

You are confused

Hamas won the elections and was the elected government in office. Fatah lost the elections.

Last edited:
Election was Jan of 2006. Hamas did not get the majority of the gaza votes. The only reason they won was there were so many other candidates running for the same seats from other parties (fatah). Hamas won by an accident, elected by less than a third of the votes.

You are confused

What part of that is relevant to my post?

You are confused

Einstein was wrong! Nothing is relevant to your posts.

Since you emphasized "after Hamas's forcible take over from Fatah" and said I was confused
You made is relevant.

You are confused

Since you emphasized "after Hamas's forcible take over from Fatah" and said I was confused
You made is relevant.

The quote was from your post.

The conflict between Fatah and Hamas had been simmering since Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections in January 2006.

Ahead the elections, Hamas dropped its 1988 call for the destruction of Israel, but said that it had a "right to act to regain its rights and end the occupation by using all means, including armed resistance" as part of "national liberation". A Hamas candidate said that a final decision on whether to recognise Israel would be left to future generations.[5]

Following the elections, the Quartet (United States, Russia, United Nations, and European Union) conditioned future foreign assistance to the Palestinian Authority (PA) on the future government's commitment to non-violence, recognition of the State of Israel, and acceptance of previous agreements. Hamas rejected these demands.

In March 2006, two months after Hamas' victory in the elections, the party formed a Hamas dominated government headed by Ismail Haniyeh. The Quartet suspended its foreign assistance program and Israel imposed economic sanctions.
Fatah?Hamas battle in Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back