Unusual event on the Rosh Hanikra (Israeli-Lebanese border)

Gaza usually fire on civilians or throw grenades or Molotov cocktails at soldiers near the fence.

These are not provoked attacks

It is not palestinian army striking, it is militants acting illegaly, usually with hamas blessing.

It's Not their fucking country

Just because you wish it wasn't doesn't make it so. Israel has been an independent recognized Jewish State since 1948. Israel has every right to defend itself from attacks from Gaza.

When the people of Gaza are fired upon they too have the right to retaliate, the people in the occupied territory have the right to resist the occupation,

It's only with some creative interpretation and a heapin' helpin' of "Palestinian" Arab victim mentality can Gaza be defined as occupied. Any occupation can only be described as a land area occupied by competing islamic terrorist groups.

What a tragic thing to consider that Western resources have all been wasted in attempting to provide an opportunity for throw-backs to build a productive society.

The Islamists are living in the past, in the Dark Ages. If only they would come into the 21st century the world would be a better place.

Just because you wish it wasn't doesn't make it so. Israel has been an independent recognized Jewish State since 1948. Israel has every right to defend itself from attacks from Gaza.

A blockade is an act of war. The Palestinians have the right to retaliate.

The blockade is a legitimate action because of the war that Hamas started.

Israeli standard bullshit.

The war was on long before Hamas became Israel's boogyman.

A blockade is an act of war. The Palestinians have the right to retaliate.

I really try to make things simple for you, but you still never grasp simple facts.

1. Israel pulled all the Jews out of Gaza in 2005 in the hope of peace.
2. Israel started to be attacked after that disengagement.

Understand? Simple enough for you?

I really try to make things simple for you, but you still never grasp simple facts.

Israel closed the doors on their way out leaving thousands of tons of Palestinian produce to rot waiting for Israel's permission to ship.

So the assholes started to get rockets.

Israel closed the doors on their way out leaving thousands of tons of Palestinian produce to rot waiting for Israel's permission to ship.

Do you have proof of that?

Start @ 9:10

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Proof by way of a link from a news source, not a bloody 22 minute long video. :cuckoo:

Proof by way of a link from a news source, not a bloody 22 minute long video. :cuckoo:

Tinny's response to so many challenges to his specious opinions is to post silly YouTube infomercials whose authenticity, accuracy and origin are typically suspect.

Tinny's response to so many challenges to his specious opinions is to post silly YouTube infomercials whose authenticity, accuracy and origin are typically suspect.

Typical propaganda ploy. Slime the source while ignoring the substance.

I gave you a time to get the information that you requested without viewing the entire video.

A 22 minute long video from Press TV :cuckoo: is not what I am looking for. Please give me a link from a news media source to read.

I gave you a time to get the information that you requested without viewing the entire video.

Great, Tinny. A press tv infomercial.

From the same Death Cult mullocrats who brought us "Death to Amreeka" and "wipe Israel from the map".

A 22 minute long video from Press TV :cuckoo: is not what I am looking for. Please give me a link from a news media source to read.

Typical Israeli bullshit.
----------------
Many in the PA lost faith in the Disengagement Plan once it
was carried out. In October 2005, two months after the withdraw-
al, Abbas again commented on the relationship between the with-
drawal and a solution to the conflict:

Palestinians cannot pursue the Road Map alone.
Implicit in the idea of the Road Map is that Israel and
the Palestinians are partners in the journey to peace . . .

[D]uring Israel’s Gaza disengagement, my government
was asked to ensure that Israel’s evacuation took place
peacefully and without disruption. I am proud to say
that we succeeded: not a single Israeli settler or soldier
was attacked or fired on. We were told that our behavior
would be a “test,” and that if we did our part, Israel
would reciprocate by allowing Gazans to breathe the air
of freedom and begin rebuilding their shattered lives.

Yet, this has not happened: Gaza’s airport and crossing
point to Egypt remain closed; its waters are off-limits to
our fishermen; its borders are completely sealed and
movement into or out of Gaza is virtually impossible; and
no safe passage between Gaza and the West Bank exists.

Because investors rightly fear that without access to the
outside world, Gazans will not be able to rebuild a func-
tioning economy, they have been slow at investing.

http://www.wcl.american.edu/hrbrief/13/israeli.pdf

Forum List

Back