Untrustable? Who the hell says untrustable?

Naturally, the liberals are trying desperately to claim it's the committee that's "doing wrong", not Hillary.
But people have heard the liberals' excuses and lies for so long, they don't believe them any more.
And so Hillary's poll numbers on "trustworthiness", are tumbling across the country.
As they should.
Eight investigations and $20 million and you have nothing. You've damaged her reputation, but have zero, even less than zero, that she has broken law. If ruining a person's reputation is what you are about it is a sad day for America when you have finally conceded that you can't win on ideas and merit.
See? :rolleyes-41:

Yes, no one will convince me that eight separate investigations over a three year period was anything but a very expensive fishing expedition. Republicans embarrass themselves.

We've already established that wont be convinced by facts that are contrary to your point of view.
Blinders-on fanatics like little nuhuh, plus the dwindling number who don't pay attention, are the only ones still supporting Hillary. That's why her poll numbers are plummeting.

Normal Americans are finding out the truth about her in increasing numbers. That's always the kiss of death for any liberal.

What are you going to do when the FBI finds no evidence of criminal activity? After three years, most people would have disposed of her, but not the incompetents in Congress and I have a feeling you're going to end up with the same results you did after Whitewater, file gate, travel gate, Boeing bucks, speaker fees, uranium, Huma's side gigs, with absolutely nothing and hundreds of other things that have served to remind us just how stupid out Republican counterparts are.

Apparently wanting corrupt men and women out of power is just a political maneuver. How messed up is that?

Considering we already have evidence of wrong doing that is public knowledge, if the FBI can't find it we are in serious trouble.

My god the idiocy in this thread is overwhelming.

It is truly saddening that politics centers around this type of tripe garbage. Opponents do not care to outline why someone is so terrible - just continuously moan about a simple word mistake. One that still conveys the message as well.

And we wonder why the political process is so fucked - it is run by idiot voters.

First their was George Bush, Then there was Sarah Palin, now there is Kevin McCarthy, is this evidence of in-breeding or just plain old stupidity?

But Plugs Biden is the epitome of intellectual and articulate?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

Biden is the dumbest human being to ever hold elective office.
I be to differ:

But, Biden didn't realize that Johnson was babbling like nuhuh.

Meh.

Johnson still holds the most idiodic elected official to me. This was not a simple error or lapse of judgment - he actually was concerned about tipping Guam over. That is the height of stupidity.

But Plugs Biden is the epitome of intellectual and articulate?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

I be to differ:

Meh.

Johnson still holds the most idiodic elected official to me. This was not a simple error or lapse of judgment - he actually was concerned about tipping Guam over. That is the height of stupidity.

Did anyone nominate him for Speaker of the House?

For Rep. McCarthy, the likely new House speaker, words still fail him

McCarthy called for “an effective politically strategy to match the military strategy,”

we have isolated Israel while bolding places like Iran.

He blamed President Obama’s White House for “putting us in tough decisions for the future

but he voiced hope that a “safe zone would create a stem the flow of refugees.”

he scolded the Department of Veterans Affairs for failing to assist returning servicemen “who fought to the death in Ramadi.”
========

You forget to add < he voted to cut funding to the VA > and then "
he scolded the Department of Veterans Affairs for failing to assist returning servicemen “who fought to the death in Ramadi.”

Republicans love to cut funding to government agencies and then complain when they don't do a good job.

I be to differ:

Meh.

Your posts are untrustable.

It is truly saddening that politics centers around this type of tripe garbage. Opponents do not care to outline why someone is so terrible - just continuously moan about a simple word mistake. One that still conveys the message as well.

And we wonder why the political process is so fucked - it is run by idiot voters.

Blaming voters for the fact that a representative of the people cannot be literate is wrong headed. Since when is it too much to ask if your congressman can read spell and count? Oh, and speak correctly.

I be to differ:

Meh.

Was I talking about idiotic speakers? No, I was not.

We have elected far worse speakers that made far more idiotic statements than 'untrustable' to the President and Vice President positions. There are 2 such people occupying those offices right now.

I didn't give a shit when Obama visited the 57th state. You likely didn't ether.

The difference is, of course, partisan hacks care when the guy on the other 'team' bungles but ignore when one of their own does.

Blaming voters for the fact that a representative of the people cannot be literate is wrong headed. Since when is it too much to ask if your congressman can read spell and count? Oh, and speak correctly.
When is it to much to ask that a human being never once misspeak in public when they do so for hours on end every single day.

Always.

I implore you to read the above post - you are in the same boat. Was it a huge deal when Obama said 57 states? Only to partisan idiots. Is it a huge deal when this man says 'untrustable?' Well, you know who thinks it matters...

I be to differ:

Meh.

Was I talking about idiotic speakers? No, I was not.

We have elected far worse speakers that made far more idiotic statements than 'untrustable' to the President and Vice President positions. There are 2 such people occupying those offices right now.

I didn't give a shit when Obama visited the 57th state. You likely didn't ether.

The difference is, of course, partisan hacks care when the guy on the other 'team' bungles but ignore when one of their own does.

Forum List

Back