Untrustable? Who the hell says untrustable?

This from the MSNBC crowd that listens to the Reverand Al Sharpton murder the English language.

RW, I think you're reaching just a hair...

This from the MSNBC crowd that listens to the Reverand Al Sharpton murder the English language.

RW, I think you're reaching just a hair...

Al Sharpton is third in line for the Presidency?

Your comparisons are untrustable

RW, wasn't Nancy Pelosi in that same position? And wasn't Nancy that said you have to pass the bill BEFORE you read it?

RW, it is obvious that before you can listen to what he says, you have to read what he says... in that thing there... much.

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy said on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought." Proposed Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy

i thought the same thing when i first read that quote.. this guy is going to be speaker of the house and he doesn't even know how to speak...

RW, wasn't Nancy Pelosi in that same position? And wasn't Nancy that said you have to pass the bill BEFORE you read it?

RW, it is obvious that before you can listen to what he says, you have to read what he says... in that thing there... much.

Nancy was correct in what she said......it is just Conservatives who don't understand the english language

For some reason, Conservatives struggle with the idea of context

Even someone from Hungria knows better than to use "untrustable"

Somebody just told me it was a rare form of Teabonics - dumbed down English for Conservative half-wits. (boy, I wish I had thought of that)

Boy you wish you had any ability for the conception of any original thought.

Oh, I would have thought of it in time, but you have to give credit where due.

Yeah, right.

You would have thought of it only if your source of hard news (ass-wipes like Bill Maher) had told you what to think.

Oh really? so who informs you? never mind, on a good day you are a half-wit and today is not a good day.

You are stealing not even the best of the "wit" of third grade put downs.

Face facts you deluded worthless twit: You are a complete idiot hoping, with luck, to make it all the way to imbecile some day.

Boo Hoo Hoo, poor baby, maybe you should calm down before you start ripping tendons and ligaments with your knee-jerk reactions to my posts.

First their was George Bush, Then there was Sarah Palin, now there is Kevin McCarthy, is this evidence of in-breeding or just plain old stupidity?

But Plugs Biden is the epitome of intellectual and articulate?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

Biden is the dumbest human being to ever hold elective office.

From the guy who suffers from uncontrollable drool and needs instructions on how to wipe his ass.

And that /\ from the mindless cranium of a complete imbecile who thinks that stealing other kids' material is somehow convincing evidence of his own imagined superior intellect.

Maybe after you have learned the basic structure and function of spell, read, and count, you will have more success in life and won't feel the need to come here for pity. Good luck to your travails and those psychological burdens that take so much energy from you.

First their was George Bush, Then there was Sarah Palin, now there is Kevin McCarthy, is this evidence of in-breeding or just plain old stupidity?

But Plugs Biden is the epitome of intellectual and articulate?

Unfortunately for your argument Biden makes those three look like babbling fools... wait! they already do.

That is one of your most significant attributes. The inability to even dimly perceive reality.

Biden is the dumbest human being to ever hold elective office.
I be to differ:

But, Biden didn't realize that Johnson was babbling like nuhuh.

Did you learn your humor from a communist re-education camp? it shows.

Nancy was correct in what she said......it is just Conservatives who don't understand the english language

Why should today be any different than any other day in Conservative-land?

They sure do struggle with context

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job." GWB 9/20/2005, Gulfport MS

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?" McCarthy said on Fox News. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought." Proposed Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy

You folks are just pissed because the hildabeasts criminal activity is coming to light. Poor babies, the queen is dead, exposed as just another crooked clinton.

They sure do struggle with context

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job." GWB 9/20/2005, Gulfport MS

Yes, they do.

You folks are just pissed because the hildabeasts criminal activity is coming to light. Poor babies, the queen is dead, exposed as just another crooked clinton.

HaHa, it must be very claustrophobic in that head of yours. It's a wonder that you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul, Democrats can actually focus on multiple issues at once and unlike Republicans, we don't need to shout Hildabeast to the heavens to prove anything, or to make people pay attention.

Maybe you can send her to Hungria

Too many potential House Speakers aren't able to practice their love all over the 57 states with Hillary Clinton.

Congressman Andrew McCarthy is misunderestimated. He has been warning the country about Hillary. "There is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."

24696rq.jpg

Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again.

Only if she is hungria enough to do some cannabalizing, because that is a GOP speciality these days....

HaHa, it must be very claustrophobic in that head of yours. It's a wonder that you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul, Democrats can actually focus on multiple issues at once and unlike Republicans, we don't need to shout Hildabeast to the heavens to prove anything, or to make people pay attention.

Sorry you don't like my pet name for your wanna be dear leader but at least you should get it right, there is no capitalization.

I doubt they would take it.

Forum List

Back