Unrecognized ‘Mixed-Blood’ Native Indian Tribe Offers Goofy Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren Membership

Unrecognized 'Mixed-Blood' Tribe in Oregon Offers Warren Membership

The tribe's "King" is a 29-year-old former actor who signed the certificate of enrollment as "His Majesty." The only bar for membership is having any Native American or indigenous ancestor

sounds like a hoax to me!

Bwahahaha....

The Fake-amanche Indian Tribe!
A whole tribe of non tribes!

OMG WHAT A HOOT!

You can be anything you say you are nowadays.

Repeat after me!

I am a pony
I am a pony
I am a pony

Jo

The tribe's "King" is a 29-year-old former actor who signed the certificate of enrollment as "His Majesty." The only bar for membership is having any Native American or indigenous ancestor

Bwahahaha....

OMG WHAT A HOOT!

Repeat after me!

I am a pony
I am a pony
I am a pony

Jo
Ha that last line reminded me of Richard Simmons.

Bwahahaha....

OMG WHAT A HOOT!

Repeat after me!

I am a pony
I am a pony
I am a pony

Jo
Ha that last line reminded me of Richard Simmons.

Good pick up

Jo

Must have been the Hekawi or the Fugawi.

F-Troop-Hekowis.jpg

Wow.... but she needs a proper initiation. She should be forced to march the trail of tears to Oregon barefoot.

In the past conquering tribes would usually assign a captured squaw to one of the warriors.

Just sayin....

Jo

Wow.... but she needs a proper initiation. She should be forced to march the trail of tears to Oregon barefoot.

In the past conquering tribes would usually assign a captured squaw to one of the warriors.

Just sayin....

Jo

Don’t let Warren hear that! It might give her ideas for her next PR stunt.
Not sure what warrior would want to capture her though.

Just sayin....

Jo
Who’s gonna want her?

On Blue Bayou

We have all the evidence needed to prove that Squaw Pottawannabe is a full-blooded redskin. From the time that she was a confused co-ed at college, she's never left the reservation, which THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE located in a swamp.

Forum List

Back