Unprecedented Video

Thevlefts rheotric in the last almost 4 years means nothing.
Its nothing but disingenuous hack bullshit. Give it s rest, faggot.

Trump.
Amazing how this guy has anyone working for him.
Amazing how anyone could vote for him.

Many Trump voters think they’re being ‘pragmatic’ – they know that Trump is a liar, an ignoramus, and unfit to be president – but they vote for him anyway because they support his message, although they might not like the messenger.

Trump.

1579636292144.png

Trump.

Many Trump voters think they’re being ‘pragmatic’ – they know that Trump is a liar, an ignoramus, and unfit to be president – but they vote for him anyway because they support his message, although they might not like the messenger.

Tillerson sucked at his job but he gives such an honest description of Donnie boy.

Trump.

Damn, that is quite a piece of video editing. The guy doing the voice over, I swear I have heard him doing movie trailers. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

I was on the edge of my seat. . . it had me thinking, shit, I can't WAIT for this movie to come out!

I hadn't planned to vote, but now you got me thinking, that sure sounds like an exciting thriller. . . I love thrillers with twist endings, maybe I should cast a ballot for Trump and see what the hell happens, that commercial genuinely makes me at once curious and excited, doesn't it you?

Forum List

Back