Unnacceptable?

The surge is showing signs of progress. I have posted them on several threads

So far, the libs opn this board have failed to answer a common sense question

How do you use diplomacy with people whose only goal is to kill you?

How do we use diplomacy with people whose only goal is to violate our rights and to deny us representation as Bush and his supporters continue to do?

I posted the appropriate response to his child like post

Why are you here Paul? No pro terrorists rally to attend?

Oh well, go burn a solider in effigy like your fellow Bush haters did - help let out that built up hate you have inside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0anRyWT9nQg

Your response was stupid because you are retarded. When you can say one thing that is intelligent send it to the moron Georgie so he can include it in a speech. My anger is very simple. I am being told by assholes like you and some guy named George who I have never met that my representatives who live in my town and who I went to High School with don't have a say in this war. Well fuck you Red States Rules because I have never met your fucking ass, don't know you or your fucking retarded family and I sure as hell don't know the guy who now sits in the White House who seeks to deprive me and my representatives of a say and yet expects me and others to fight and to support a war based solely on his opinion and the opinion of those who agree with him while not having a say. I will not accept this bitch.

Your response was stupid because you are retarded. When you can say one thing that is intelligent send it to the moron Georgie so he can include it in a speech. My anger is very simple. I am being told by assholes like you and some guy named George who I have never met that my representatives who live in my town and who I went to High School with don't have a say in this war. Well fuck you Red States Rules because I have never met your fucking ass, don't know you or your fucking retarded family and I sure as hell don't know the guy who now sits in the White House who seeks to deprive me and my representatives of a say and yet expects me and others to fight and to support a war based solely on his opinion and the opinion of those who agree with him while not having a say. I will not accept this bitch.

another warm and fuzzy lib

So we find ways to rason with these nuts?

According to Reid/Pelosi we surrender and that will solve the problem

if you think that employing the tactic of killing muslims is a sensible way to get muslims to want to stop killing us, then you must be prepared to kill every single one of them. Somehow, there must be a more rational approach than merely killing.

if you think that employing the tactic of killing muslims is a sensible way to get muslims to want to stop killing us, then you must be prepared to kill every single one of them. Somehow, there must be a more rational approach than merely killing.

Not all Muslims are terrorists

Most terrorists have been Muslims

If we keep killing muslims, more muslims will decide to become terrorists.

like I said...if your strategy for getting muslims to stop wanting to kill us is to kill muslims, you need to be prepared to kill them all.

like I said...if your strategy for getting muslims to stop wanting to kill us is to kill muslims, you need to be prepared to kill them all.

You underestimate RSR, in order for Democracy to run rampant, he is willing to kill everyone.

and yours? Convert America to Islam?

Forum List

Back