Unlike the American Stupid, our allies will not turn on each other, fuck the party system

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Theresa May Distances Herself From Donald Trump Over London Mayor Criticism
Trump had mocked Sadiq Khan’s response to the latest terror attack in the British capital.

Unlike us, I'm so pleased to see our allies and their rival parties stand united in supporting one another against the terrorist and our terrorist Donald Trump. There is hope, the world hasn't gone bat shit crazy like us!!

IMG_6875.jpg

Trump had mocked Sadiq Khan’s response to the latest terror attack in the British capital.

Unlike us, I'm so pleased to see our allies and their rival parties stand united in supporting one another against the terrorist and our terrorist Donald Trump. There is hope, the world hasn't gone bat shit crazy like us!!
They stand united against the terrorists by bringing in more terrorists....brilliant strategy!

• Banned
you are a great example of unity aint ya?...
How the fuck do you unify with the GOP, when these clowns see no evil, hear no evil when it comes to Trump....At least our allies find common ground....you can't do that with an idiot savant in the white house,

• Banned

They stand united against the terrorists by bringing in more terrorists....brilliant strategy!
Pay attention to facts, fool....we don't know if these are home grown nuts or immigrants.

How the fuck do you unify with the GOP, when these clowns see no evil, hear no evil when it comes to Trump....At least our allies find common ground....you can't do that with an idiot savant in the white house,
like i said,you are a great example of what you speak of.....YOU never gave trump a chance did you?....you just went after him from day 1, just to get back at the far right for the way they treated Obama.....thats not unity,thats being a stupid ass....

Pay attention to facts, fool....we don't know if these are home grown nuts or immigrants.
Doesn't matter what they are. MUSLIMS do not belong in European countries. SIMPLE FACTS.

Why the hell does that matter? If they're Muslims, why the hell would we import them?

Rest assured, as in the past, our allies will always be there when they need us.

Why the hell does that matter? If they're Muslims, why the hell would we import them?
Listen, we all have a right to fear muslims, rather radicalized or not. Because we just don't know, ya know, I get it. However......those that turn, are born and raised in the countries, they terrorize. Nothing you can do about dat, hommie....just ask Dillion Roof!!

Listen, we all have a right to fear muslims, rather radicalized or not. Because we just don't know, ya know, I get it. However......those that turn, are born and raised in the countries, they terrorize. Nothing you can do about dat, hommie....just ask Dillion Roof!!
Yea, we know, Genius. We get that. But if terrorists are Muslims, why import more of them?

Yes indeed! Standing up to terrorism by restricting the INTERNET! That'll show them.

Why? does she think he'll grab her pussy? You'd have to pay me to grab that ho.

Mike the only people who'll pay you are people like me.....I'll cut you a check yesterday, if you can prove you have a life outside of USMB

Mike the only people who'll pay you are people like me.....I'll cut you a check yesterday, if you can prove you have a life outside of USMB
I don't take checks from criminals.

Maybe you should consider moving there.
As much blood as my people shed in this country, bitch you leave...I'm still wiping ours up!!

Forum List

Back