University of Mississippi chooses first black homecoming queen

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is crazy. There are some pretty black women but this sow is not one of them.

article-2217218-157B61FB000005DC-985_634x556.jpg

Ole Miss crowns first African-American homecoming queen - 50 years after the university ended segregation | Mail Online

PUBLISHED: 09:50 EST, 13 October 2012 | UPDATED: 23:44 EST, 13 October 2012

Fifty-years ago Courtney Roxanne Pearson would not have been allowed to enroll at the University of Mississippi because she was black let alone think of becoming the first African-American homecoming queen of Ole Miss.

But today the 21-year-old senior English education student from Memphis is preparing for her historic crowning during the halftime ceremonies when Ole Miss faces off against Auburn University at the university football stadium.

'I am still in shock, but I am definitely very excited,' said Pearson who beat Ashleigh Davis for the chance to wear the crown 1,477 votes to 1,387 in a victory for the University of Mississippi's

Last edited:
This is crazy. There are some pretty black women but this sow is not one of them.

Ole Miss crowns first African-American homecoming queen - 50 years after the university ended segregation | Mail Online

Fifty-years ago Courtney Roxanne Pearson would not have been allowed to enroll at the University of Mississippi because she was black let alone think of becoming the first African-American homecoming queen of Ole Miss.

But today the 21-year-old senior English education student from Memphis is preparing for her historic crowning during the halftime ceremonies when Ole Miss faces off against Auburn University at the university football stadium.

'I am still in shock, but I am definitely very excited,' said Pearson who beat Ashleigh Davis for the chance to wear the crown 1,477 votes to 1,387 in a victory for the University of Mississippi's
Homecoming Queen is not a beauty pageant. The students vote for who they want to be queen.

Besides, she's a pretty girl.

She might be overweight but I am sure she is deserving of the title. Besides, her schoolmates voted her to be homecoming Queen.

Forum List

Back