Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

She is so negative about the country. She thinks Americans are trying to kill her.
Marxists are always trying to murder people Tommy, just like Muzzies want to also.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

The covid vax was and still is a total scam. Before this, no vax let you get sick from the disease and even die. Nor has any vax killed so many people. And it's the first vax to be wholly tested on humans (hence all the deaths). Fauci's goal has always been to develop a super flu vax, here's a hint, it won't work, just like the covid vax. That you're so eager to shoot yourself up with anything, anytime makes you a fool.
The covid vax saved millions of lives. You condemn the flu vax without any grounds to do so. You are an anti vax nutter.

An experimental vaccine based on the same mRNA technology

&&&&&&&&&>>>

The new vaccine is designed to prime the immune system against all 20 subtypes of influenza A and B, potentially arming the body to tackle any flu virus that arises.

no specific antigen / antibody relationship.......

~S~
Rather frightening.

I always dislike stories like this. It also means they may not be available also.

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

An experimental vaccine based on the same mRNA technology used in the highly successful Covid jabs was found to protect mice and ferrets against severe influenza, paving the way for clinical trials in humans

LOL good luck with that. Let me guess, you authoritarian assholes will also try to force everyone to take it as well.

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.
You heard it here folks.
Tommy want to use black prisoners for scientific experiments.

Yes, we've developed a community dedicated to the celebration of projection, abject ignorance, and stupidity. As though even considering making a cogent, fact based argument would instantly kill them.

The covid vaccine was worth the risk for old people and very sick people.

Otherwise, it was a terrible gamble for entirely too many. I hope, once the moral panic finally wears away, colleges, workplaces, and etc are sued within an inch of their lives for those who were maimed and killed by the poison shots.

Forum List

Back