Univ of Louisville posts for professorship - Specifies NO whites or asians

And still the press rants about "white privilege" .!!!

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/morning_call/2015/12/u-of-l-job-ad-under-fire.html

dec 17 2015 The University of Louisville is being ripped for a job posting for a professor that it said could only be filled by an "African-American, Hispanic-American or Native American Indian.”

The website Inside Higher Ed, in a story with the headline "Whites, Asians Need Not Apply," reported Wednesday that the posting raised legal questions about limiting job searches only to specific racial and ethnic groups, The Courier-Journal says.
Have you ever attended U of L? I have....have you ever been to U of L? I have.....99.99% of every fuckin teacher, coach, staff they have.....is 100% horse meat fed redneck and foreign staffed...them is facts!!

Whats that have to do with anything?
WTF you mean, what does that have to do with anything? Pay attention, fool

Awwwww....you poor,poor victim.
Victim? LOLOLOLOLOL...trust me, I am anything you like, but victim...no

Have you ever attended U of L? I have....have you ever been to U of L? I have.....99.99% of every fuckin teacher, coach, staff they have.....is 100% horse meat fed redneck and foreign staffed...them is facts!!

I find it hard to believe you went to U of L and have that opinion. First hand transplant ever...University of Louisville. The academics are strong and the sports are superior. That is my hometown...when did you go.

And I won't even mention the pure beauty of the women there. OMG...Louisville is the shit.

As for the OP...if it is true, then it is pure horseshit. Best man gets the job...period.

I live in Northern Ky. but I occassion many years ago to attend UofL after I left the Navy. I never graduated because I found a really good job after service. I do however, have children that have graduated from there, I have attended many graduation there in the their down town area and I can attest, that rarely does one see black teachers...you sir can not dispute my facts.....and to be honest with you, Louisville sucks, it reeks of sell out niggas and white trash!!

I find it hard to believe you graduated high school.
I not only graduated high school, I also attended college and served 10 years in the Navy. I am a home owner, proud parent of 5 college educated and productive kids and I can stand on one leg while twirling a baton.

Could of fooled me....
I've never seen so many errors in a paragraph in my life.

I find it hard to believe you went to U of L and have that opinion. First hand transplant ever...University of Louisville. The academics are strong and the sports are superior. That is my hometown...when did you go.

And I won't even mention the pure beauty of the women there. OMG...Louisville is the shit.

As for the OP...if it is true, then it is pure horseshit. Best man gets the job...period.

I live in Northern Ky. but I occassion many years ago to attend UofL after I left the Navy. I never graduated because I found a really good job after service. I do however, have children that have graduated from there, I have attended many graduation there in the their down town area and I can attest, that rarely does one see black teachers...you sir can not dispute my facts.....and to be honest with you, Louisville sucks, it reeks of sell out niggas and white trash!!

I not only graduated high school, I also attended college and served 10 years in the Navy. I am a home owner, proud parent of 5 college educated and productive kids and I can stand on one leg while twirling a baton.

Could of fooled me....

Could have. You were hooked on phonics, weren't ya?

Yea...

... the local NAACP went nuts whe the governor didn't appoint...

... a black to the Board of Trustees...

... the appointee stepped aside...

... leaving a vacancy which has now been filled...

... by a minority member that satisfies them.

One more time, I don't hang in Louisville, I live up here by Cincy....but I do many many many times come to the ville, to see friends, family and although it is a thriving little city, props to that, it reeks of white worship, nigga's and their white mops and sister's who whore themselves for the few nigga's that ain't on the down low. They have no black clubs, no real place to chill with friends...its a mess. But to each its own...I'll take Cincy any day of the week, fucked up roads and all!!
What a trashy piece of shyte dumbass race hustling fagot you have turned out to be in life.

Maybe you should have gone to Louisville and gotten some better trash to rub off on you, cocksucker.

Seems Louisville wants sub par Professors on the backs of a failed Affirmative Action initiative

-Geaux
Guess so, eh.....cause these hillbilly whites are doing such a great job

Yes. Whites have built and maintained some world class universities. Meanwhile....all black HBCUs are infested with debt, corruption and worthless degrees.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/morning_call/2015/12/u-of-l-job-ad-under-fire.html

dec 17 2015 The University of Louisville is being ripped for a job posting for a professor that it said could only be filled by an "African-American, Hispanic-American or Native American Indian.”

The website Inside Higher Ed, in a story with the headline "Whites, Asians Need Not Apply," reported Wednesday that the posting raised legal questions about limiting job searches only to specific racial and ethnic groups, The Courier-Journal says.
Have you ever attended U of L? I have....have you ever been to U of L? I have.....99.99% of every fuckin teacher, coach, staff they have.....is 100% horse meat fed ...... and foreign staffed...them is facts!!

And?

I am sorry, I have to disagree with you. Louisville is great. I don't know what part you are hanging out in...but it is diverse, economically thriving and a leader in education. I don't know what else to say...I am black...I loved it.

One more time, I don't hang in Louisville, I live up here by Cincy....but I do many many many times come to the ville, to see friends, family and although it is a thriving little city, props to that, it reeks of white worship, nigga's and their white mops and sister's who whore themselves for the few nigga's that ain't on the down low. They have no black clubs, no real place to chill with friends...its a mess. But to each its own...I'll take Cincy any day of the week, fucked up roads and all!!

You are a filthy racist. Talk about part of the problem...

Could of fooled me....

Could have. You were hooked on phonics, weren't ya?

Good catch.

Yes. Whites have built and maintained some world class universities. Meanwhile....all black HBCUs are infested with debt, corruption and worthless degrees.

I'm reading a book on HBCUs right now and that's what it says too. Blacks can't even run their own schools.

Forum List

Back