United States to Issue Over A Million H-1B Visas, Students Visas to Indians This Year

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
United States has shared that it would be working towards issuing over a million visas to Indians this year. Out of these visas, majority of H-1B Visas will be issued to Indian professionals followed by student visas and then tourist visas.

US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia Donald Lu has shared that the Biden Administration would be focusing on approving the visas for Indians at a faster pace.

Speaking to PTI, Donald Lu has shared the US Government will be focusing on approving the H-1B Visas. H-1B Visas are one of the most sought for visas opted by Indians. Through this, US based companies are allowed to hire foreign workers in specialty occupations.

LOL....Work from home they said, it will be fine they said. :laughing0301:

In 2022, almost 7,000,000 nonimmigrant visas were issued for all countries. Plus immigrant visas, of course.
Visa Approvals Bounce Back to Pre-Pandemic Levels in 2022

In 2022, almost 3,000,000 illegally slipped in across the southern border.
Migrant border crossings in fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking previous record

The numbers are rising every year. At 10,000,000 aliens/year, you don't need to be a math wizard to forecast where we'll be in 10 years.

All Muslims, disguised as Indians.

If you don't believe me, go to Irving, Texas.
HUUUUGE "Indian" based segment, but they are all Muslims in disguise.
They've built a HUGE "church" that is pretty much a headquarters for the army the are literally breeding there.
The Muslim women are being "encouraged" to have MALE babies, and are given gifts for doing so.
They are creating their own Muslim army. And this "church" they've built can also double as a military base of operations.
And WHERE did they build this "church"? Right next to the DFW metro airport.
(this was leaked some years ago by an undercover journalist)

The Muslims here have built other such "Mosques" and "churches" around DFW......all next to strategic facilities --
Across the street from a water processing plant in Carrollton.
Next to an electrical grid and railroad in Plano.
One near Texas Instruments (that has massive amounts of government contracts for military electronics)
Another one in downtown Dallas.

Just be WARNED and be ARMED.

61AFaTUS7SL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

All Muslims, disguised as Indians.

If you don't believe me, go to Irving, Texas.
HUUUUGE "Indian" based segment, but they are all Muslims in disguise.
They've built a HUGE "church" that is pretty much a headquarters for the army the are literally breeding there.
The Muslim women are being "encouraged" to have MALE babies, and are given gifts for doing so.
They are creating their own Muslim army. And this "church" they've built can also double as a military base of operations.
And WHERE did they build this "church"? Right next to the DFW metro airport.
(this was leaked some years ago by an undercover journalist)

The Muslims here have built other such "Mosques" and "churches" around DFW......all next to strategic facilities --
Across the street from a water processing plant in Carrollton.
Next to an electrical grid and railroad in Plano.
One near Texas Instruments (that has massive amounts of government contracts for military electronics)
Another one in downtown Dallas.

Just be WARNED and be ARMED.

61AFaTUS7SL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Sounds more like Pakis.

Sounds more like Pakis.

I had to leave Irving. It's more corrupt than the DC government.
The city lets the Muslims do whatever they want. Literally. They NEVER stop for red lights, stop signs, school zones, pedestrians....they can literally kill anyone they want, and the city will do nothing to them.

I've seen them SPEED through stops when the opposing vehicle had the right of way, I've seen them SPEED through lit school zones WITH stopped busses unloading kids and those kids crossing the street! I've seen a hell of a lot of other violent and deadly things they do, and the police will just parrot "theres nothing we can do".

They ARE taking over.

If Trump, or some PRO-American leader doesn't do something to stop them, there will be a war in this country between the Chinese and the Muslims to take over.

The goddamn Democrats are doing everything possible to replace Whites with Blacks, Browns and Yellows.

much much cheaper to hire a Hindu then pay 100,000 for a computer college graduate

When I lived in Silly Con Valley there were four Indian engineers living in the one room apt. above me. They slept in shifts, these were one room jobs, renting for around $900 a moth and rising fast. They had master's degrees and were getting $9 an hour. They hated their jobs, and having to live like homeless bums, but they were trapped, since the company could cancel their visas and they would have to pay their own way back home if they quit. They were essentially indentured servants.

Forum List

Back