United Sates Has 2 Thousand Deaths In One Day

OMGONOZ.gif

The virus is out of control. The deaths are piling up. We exceeded 2 thousand deaths yesterday.

We need to take this seriously.

It’s winter, always more virus issues in the winter months with less sun rays to kill viruses and most people staying indoors.

Governors should have known, instead they opened up more, and less restrictions. Looks like they screwed up. Then Congress put politics over country and now the economy will continue to suffer as will many families.

Politics over country is a sad reality with the old two party system.

Might as well try to hide from the sun and moon. Can’t be done. It’s a hostile planet with a rich soupy environment that supports life and some nasty stuff too. We can’t beat it by living as shut ins and I don’t want to try.

Meanwhile, we have a President who mocked people for wearing masks, holed up in the White House crying about his loss, and about 30% of the country who thinks this is a hoax and not practicing proper public safety.

What could go wrong?
Masks dont stop the virus as much as you think. They might possibly even do more harm than good. We will have a better idea by the end of next year i think. The president having doubts about masks didnt cause covid death rates to rise.

Meanwhile, we have a President who mocked people for wearing masks, holed up in the White House crying about his loss, and about 30% of the country who thinks this is a hoax and not practicing proper public safety.

What could go wrong?

He mocked people wearing masks when even Dr Fauci said they were unnecessary. He also made fun of Biden for using his mask when nobody is around him within 200 feet. Other than that, Trump recommended people wearing masks. It's all on YouTube if you care to look.

Our state has had a mask mandate for the last two months. Guess what! Covid is spreading like wildfire here just like anyplace else.

A million people a year die in this country anyway. Calling a heart attack covid won't change that.

That's what happened to my Uncle two months ago. He was dying from colon cancer. When things got to the end, they had an ambulance take him to the VA where he died a few weeks later. When he first arrived, they claimed he had Covid, even though there was no possible way for him to catch the virus. The man couldn't walk and never went anywhere. Nobody that came near him ever had it, and nobody had it after my Uncle took the test.

What could go wrong?
You guys are not just liars. You are convicted liars.

Forum List

Back