United Airlines Dragging Incident.Can You Imagine If It Was Hillary Clinton Or Mike Tyson?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: Now thats a visual !!. Can you imagine if it was Hillary Clinton that was chosen to be physically removed from that United Airlines flight? Anyone want to guess how she would of defended herself? :meow:
Or what if it was Mike Tyson, wearing sunglasses, authority had no idea it was him,,and those guards tried to pry him off his seat. Gee, who would of won that battle? :smoke:

• Banned
Im pretty sure all three or four of them would of experienced what it was like to have a rotwellier bite your hands..full force.

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: Now thats a visual !!. Can you imagine if it was Hillary Clinton that was chosen to be physically removed from that United Airlines flight? Anyone want to guess how she would of defended herself? :meow:
Or what if it was Mike Tyson, wearing sunglasses, authority had no idea it was him,,and those guards tried to pry him off his seat. Gee, who would of won that battle? :smoke:
Well, if it was Hillary Clinton, I'd say, wait until they are in the air, then throw her off.

• Banned
Well, if it was Hillary Clinton, I'd say, wait until they are in the air, then throw her off.
it would of been a struggle just to pull her out of her seat

Her colostomy bag would rupture, killing everyone on the plane.

You know, that incident was pretty disgusting, but the guy's kid-like screaming was IMO the thing that upset the rest of the passengers the most.

The guy paid for his flight, boarded and when he didn't want to get off for no reason pertaining to legal issues, they attack him. Sounds like another reason never to set foot on an airliner.

As I understand it, United pulled the paying customer off the plane to make room for 3 of their employees who were flying standby. If I have a ticket for a flight, I agree with being given the option of taking another flight. But for United to physically remove the customer is the kiss of death.

As I understand it, United pulled the paying customer off the plane to make room for 3 of their employees who were flying standby. If I have a ticket for a flight, I agree with being given the option of taking another flight. But for United to physically remove the customer is the kiss of death.
why couldn't United just tie the 3 employees to one of the wings? kinda like how Romney tied his dog to his car roof.

Everyone should feel secure that you live in a society where throwing a temper-tantrum is something you can actually sue over and get rich.
i wish it was Huma Abbadeen, that would of been one hell of a scene and any man within site of her would of been filming as her clothing would slowly been coming off as if it was a cat fight

Everyone should feel secure that you live in a society where throwing a temper-tantrum is something you can actually sue over and get rich.

As opposed to quietly accepting that you are getting screwed?
We're all getting screwed. How you react is what makes the difference. In Japan this guy would be locked up for creating a disturbance and causing the company to lose face.

As opposed to quietly accepting that you are getting screwed?
We're all getting screwed. How you react is what makes the difference. In Japan this guy would be locked up for creating a disturbance and causing the company to lose face.

And in the US he caused a scene that quickly went viral and is causing a PR nightmare for United Airlines. After all the fuss, do you think United will forcibly remove another passenger again to make room for some employees flying standby?

From what I've seen the company is in the wrong. They should have just let the employees take another flight or offered increasing amounts of dollars until someone yelled "sold!"

But no way am I going to carry on like a brat and be drug off. But in today's America he and his attorney will be well compensated and future ticket buyers will pay for it.

Would this happen in a country like Saudi Arabia, where they cut off heads for general purposes?
if this had happend with a Mid-Eastern airline, they would of forced a few passengers into the luggage room

Just for your information MidEast Airlines are usually considered in the top in the world... Emirates and Etihad Airways are nearly always short listed in the best airlines in the world.

This comment just shows us how actually stupid you are... They generally are rated better than every commercial airline in America...

Forum List

Back