Unions pledge walkoffs, job actions to support 'Black Lives Matter' before election

When have I complained about being in prison over that? We have a system in place for that. If a person kills another I support fully the prosecution of that person.
But your outrage for black's murdered in the streets "pales", no pun intended, compared
to some black criminal, like Jacob Blake, who is outright scum and some would claim his shooting was legitimately justified.
What politics am I pushing?
The political justification for BLM. It's not about black lives mattering at all. Even BLM admits that.
If hypocrisy and lies were liquid you and your ilk would be underwater by now.

Trump says it wasn't justified. Oddly I keep on bringing this up and it keeps on getting ignored.

I'm still waiting on what politics I am pushing. What others might or might not be doing is irrelevant. You can't state it because you know it would be bogus.
Globalist who encourages open borders for cheap labor.

I argue nearly everyday for the president to start arresting those who hire illegals which are actually causing the problem.
Which Trump wants to do and Congress keeps fighting him.
What is it about Trump's policies that offend you?

Trump does NOT need COngress to do that. Trump is over the department in charge of this. Always with the excuses. I get accused of something but it's the Trump supporters making the excuses.
You mean when he is denied the funds to get something done?

The Justice department is funded. More excuses.

When have I complained about being in prison over that? We have a system in place for that. If a person kills another I support fully the prosecution of that person.
But your outrage for black's murdered in the streets "pales", no pun intended, compared
to some black criminal, like Jacob Blake, who is outright scum and some would claim his shooting was legitimately justified.
The political justification for BLM. It's not about black lives mattering at all. Even BLM admits that.

Trump says it wasn't justified. Oddly I keep on bringing this up and it keeps on getting ignored.

I'm still waiting on what politics I am pushing. What others might or might not be doing is irrelevant. You can't state it because you know it would be bogus.

I argue nearly everyday for the president to start arresting those who hire illegals which are actually causing the problem.

Trump does NOT need COngress to do that. Trump is over the department in charge of this. Always with the excuses. I get accused of something but it's the Trump supporters making the excuses.
The president does not have any power over state or local police departments. The Justice Department can exercise some influence through blackmail (threatening to withhold federal funds), but the federal government has no legal authority.

The president does not have any power over state or local police departments. The Justice Department can exercise some influence through blackmail (threatening to withhold federal funds), but the federal government has no legal authority.

State and local police are NOT over immigration. More excuses.

This is what is wrong with the country. People only care about how something affects their politics. People don't matter, only their politics matter.
Just to be clear, are you saying you don't support union walkouts in support of Black Lives Matter?

I'm saying I do not support those who take a position only based upon their politics. It's bad when the other guy does it but OK when their guy does it or they look at a situation and their first thought is "how does this affect my politics".

Trump does NOT need COngress to do that. Trump is over the department in charge of this. Always with the excuses. I get accused of something but it's the Trump supporters making the excuses
Sure he does

I will tell you that Trump did a great job getting ICE into Nassau County.

What is the Justice department funded for?
Russia investigations?
Does the Justice department have unlimited funds?

This is what is wrong with the country. People only care about how something affects their politics. People don't matter, only their politics matter.
Just to be clear, are you saying you don't support union walkouts in support of Black Lives Matter?

I'm saying I do not support those who take a position only based upon their politics. It's bad when the other guy does it but OK when their guy does it or they look at a situation and their first thought is "how does this affect my politics".
Do you think it's ok if the first thought is "how does this affect my country?"

Trump ran on issues no one else has had the balls to mention since Raygun was President.
And yes, Trump was denied the funds for many things.
Unless every single media outlet is lying.

You get accused because you're always blasting Trump's intentions.
You hate his guts.

Russia investigations?

It's funded. Arresting businesses that hire illegals could even be profitable when you consider fines and business confiscations.

You hate his guts.

I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home. He lied.

Whether I like him or not has no bearing on who is over immigration enforcement.

Do you think it's ok if the first thought is "how does this affect my country?"

It's a discussable position.

Russia investigations?

It's funded. Arresting businesses that hire illegals could even be profitable when you consider fines and business confiscations.
I don't know who's in charge of being able to stop businesses from using illegals.
I know Trump's ICE strategy has been working wonders in my neck of the woods.
Aren't businesses incorporated by State?

You hate his guts.

I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home. He lied.

Whether I like him or not has no bearing on who is over immigration enforcement.
I liked the MOAB episode.

Russia investigations?

I don't know who's in charge of being able to stop businesses from using illegals.

Yes you do.

Immigration is assigned to the Federal government in the Constitution. It's why Joe Arpaio was found guilty. States can not enforce immigration.

Russia investigations?

Yes you do.

Immigration is assigned to the Federal government in the Constitution. It's why Joe Arpaio was found guilty. States can not enforce immigration.
Who's in charge of businesses using illegals?
State? Fed?
Why aren't businesses fined?
Nassau County should be able to close a business using illegals, but they don't.

Fuck the Unions they're always been Pro Communist and they've outlived their usefulness!:mad: They will be really,really pissed off when President Trump is reelected in a landslide and the Republicans control Congress once again.:smoke:

Unions...UN....hmmmm the unions and the UN. Coincidence?

Absolutely

Russia investigations?

Yes you do.

Who's in charge of businesses using illegals?
State? Fed?
Why aren't businesses fined?
Nassau County should be able to close a business using illegals, but they don't.

I answered those questions. The federal government is over that. Businesses arent fined because business gets whatever they want.

Forum List

Back