Unemployment went up to 7.9 percent

Higher growth than expected, previous numbers revised upward. Real estate prices increasing, manufacturing looking a little stronger.

An uneven, slow recovery to be sure, but the damage was (and remains) historic. The partisan ideologues can play their games, but it's nice to at least see us heading in the right direction.

(watch this) Are we closer to recession than recovery at this point?

My best guess is that we're closer to a recovery.

Higher growth than expected, previous numbers revised upward. Real estate prices increasing, manufacturing looking a little stronger.

An uneven, slow recovery to be sure, but the damage was (and remains) historic. The partisan ideologues can play their games, but it's nice to at least see us heading in the right direction.

If we're closer too recovery that would mean we're still in a recession.

If you count all the Obama losers on welfare the real number is around 30%-40% .

Over 100 million people in the United States are now receiving some form of federal welfare, a figure they’ve found after combing through statistics collected from the US Census’s Survey of Income and Program Participation. Paired with recent figures out of the Census Bureau, that brings the percentage of people residing in the States receiving some form or another of federal welfare at nearly one-in-three, given that the country’s population is estimated to be around 314 million, according to the department’s most recent statistics.
The committee’s findings actually put the figure of US residents on welfare close to around 107 million, which appears substantial when compared to statistics from only a few years ago. During the first quarter of 2009 when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president of the United States, roughly 97 million US residents were on the receiving end of federal programs.

This Country is a runaway train with Obama at the controls, your screwed..... $5001-BUSINESS-US-ECONOMY-USA-POLL.jpg

$article-1388125-0C1F02B600000578-848_634x546.jpg

$scooters-fat-people-8.jpg

Not everything is binary, black/white, either/or.

The term for the period from which we are trying to recover is "consolidation". The metaphors usually utilized for recoveries are "V-shaped" or "U-shaped". The best description I've found for this recession/consolidation/recovery is "Bathtub-shaped", signifying a long consolidation period as we build a foundation after the historic damage the economy and economic system were dealt.

But I doubt Rush has covered that.

The term for the period from which we are trying to recover is "consolidation". The metaphors usually utilized for recoveries are "V-shaped" or "U-shaped". The best description I've found for this recession/consolidation/recovery is "Bathtub-shaped", signifying a long consolidation period as we build a foundation after the historic damage the economy and economic system were dealt.

It's either one or the other there is no in between.

I think you actually believe that, sorry to see.

I think you actually believe that, sorry to see.

Actually I think you believe that lie of there is an in between.
Recovery or recession it's can't be both.

Actually I think you believe that lie of there is an in between.
Recovery or recession it's can't be both.

It's my profession.

Consolidation Definition | Investopedia

Your Profession is to spin things and act like a Paulbot?

As a partisan ideologue, you're going to believe what you want to believe, to the exclusion of any contrary opinions or evidence. I don't need you to believe me. You can be intellectually curious and do some research on your own, or you can believe what your "side" wants to you believe.

I suspect I know which way that will go.

As a partisan ideologue, you're going to believe what you want to believe, to the exclusion of any contrary opinions or evidence. I don't need you to believe me. You can be intellectually curious and do some research on your own, or you can believe what your "side" wants to you believe.

Oh I believe that you are a douche

Oh I believe that you are a douche

:lol:

Yeah, could be!

Forum List

Back