Unemployment up because more people are looking for work.

R

rdean

U.S. Gains 215K Jobs In March, Unemployment Rises To 5 Pct.

That is the fifth time in the past six months that the proportion of Americans working or looking for work has increased, an encouraging trend after that figure fell to four-decade lows last year.

The increase in the work force "has been truly astounding - the strongest in over two decades, suggesting that the job market is finally pulling discouraged workers off the sidelines," said James Marple, an economist at TD Economics.

Americans appear to be pocketing much of their savings from lower gas prices rather than spending them. The savings rate rose to 5.4 percent in February, the highest in a year.

-------------------------------------
Democrat policies. Good for the country.

It took Ears seven years to get here.....fail
And it took Republicans only one ginormous tax cut to ruin it. Their damage was that bad. Just the fact it lasted so many years explains their damage.

And it took Republicans only one ginormous tax cut to ruin it. Their damage was that bad. Just the fact it lasted so many years explains their damage.
U.S. Gains 215K Jobs In March, Unemployment Rises To 5 Pct.

That is the fifth time in the past six months that the proportion of Americans working or looking for work has increased, an encouraging trend after that figure fell to four-decade lows last year.

The increase in the work force "has been truly astounding - the strongest in over two decades, suggesting that the job market is finally pulling discouraged workers off the sidelines," said James Marple, an economist at TD Economics.

Americans appear to be pocketing much of their savings from lower gas prices rather than spending them. The savings rate rose to 5.4 percent in February, the highest in a year.

-------------------------------------
Democrat policies. Good for the country.
Instead instead of cutting taxes we should be stimulating the economy by building infrastructure these Govt. Employees would be spending their money. This would create even more jobs starting a snowball economic effect. We should get this money by adjusting taxes up on the wealthy.

Things are slowing..........we are on verge of layoffs, others have to have laid off employees for us to be getting there.

Anyone paying attention to the manufacturing index back in December knows this

indicators are in conflict, stock market is near all time high, unemployment is 5%, Apple sales high in China.

The stock market is high due to low interest rates, funny business going on

The unemployment rate is closer to 10%

Apple has saturated the markets...tepid phone sales are a worry with APPL

Chinese market crashed....... ours is manipulated so it indicates nothing more than the bankers arent rdy to steal your money yet with massive shorts

Things are slowing..........we are on verge of layoffs, others have to have laid off employees for us to be getting there.

indicators are in conflict, stock market is near all time high, unemployment is 5%, Apple sales high in China.

so should I sell my homes and short the market because you claim to know the future?

so should I sell my homes and short the market because you claim to know the future?

I never claimed to know the future, I told you the facts about the present, dope

I never claimed to know the future, I told you the facts about the present, dope

as I said facts are in conflict and you dont know the future despite saying, "Anyone knows this" this. being that things are slowing. Sorry

as I said facts are in conflict and you dont know the future despite saying, "Anyone knows this" this. being that things are slowing. Sorry

Apple shares tumble on iPhone sales forecast - FT.com

^^^ Sorry, you're clueless. Run along now

Chinese market crashed....... ours is manipulated so it indicates nothing more than the bankers arent rdy to steal your money yet with massive shorts

good so you'll make millions following them when they short the market??
I dont do shorts

no confidence that you have a clue what you are talking about!!
Not at all.......I invest,,,,,not gamble

Forum List

Back