Unemployment Dropped Lower in 4 Months Under Trump Than 4 Years Under Obama

BRI Witch one is you
Mugshots of the 13 men who were arrested on federal and state charges relating to an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. TOP (left to right): Adam D. Fox, Brandon M. Caserta, Daniel J. Harris, Ty G. Garbin, Kaleb J. Franks, Barry Croft  BOTTOM (left to right): William G. Null Jr., Michael J. Null, Eric J. Molitor, Shawn M. Fix, Pete Musico, Joseph M. Morrison, Paul Bellar (Handout Photos)

Amid the nationwide protests that followed the Minneapolis police
They look like the kind of people you hang out with.
BRI Witch one is you
Mugshots of the 13 men who were arrested on federal and state charges relating to an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. TOP (left to right): Adam D. Fox, Brandon M. Caserta, Daniel J. Harris, Ty G. Garbin, Kaleb J. Franks, Barry Croft  BOTTOM (left to right): William G. Null Jr., Michael J. Null, Eric J. Molitor, Shawn M. Fix, Pete Musico, Joseph M. Morrison, Paul Bellar (Handout Photos)

LOL Those are your people Bri Live with it ,,live with your pos Trump
How are they "my people," bonehead?
LOL admit it bri Man up lol
Admit what?
Admit anyone of those pos could be you You're on the same side
I am? What side is that?

BRI Witch one is you

BRI Witch one is you

Admit what?
I am? What side is that?
This is the side you're on, moron

washington-dc-george-floyd-protest-may-2020.jpg

2RXZBURFIFBRTI2RXDQEX3PIL4.jpg

You would hope this would stop the Dim bragging about Obama's economic record, but that we all know that isn't going to happen.

After Obama took office in January 2009, the unemployment rate would peak at 10 percent in October of that year as the country began to emerge sluggishly from the Great Recession.
At the end of four years, the rate had dropped just 2 percentage points to 8 percent in January 2013.
The ingredients of the lackluster recovery, which are currently being touted by Obama’s former No. 2, Biden, were raising taxes and regulations on businesses and the “wealthy.”
After taking office, Trump made four very un-Obama-like moves: He significantly cut government regulations on businesses; he signed tax cuts for businesses and individuals into law; he promoted domestic energy production; and he negotiated new pro-American trade deals.
The first year after the tax cuts were implemented, economic growth shot up to 2.9 percent in 2018. It fell back in 2019 to 2.3 percent, which can be attributed, at least in part, to tough trade stands Trump took against China that led to a deal.
He's the one who skyrocketed it up to 15 or 20% to start with. We suppose to cheer that too?
The Dims shutdown did that, shit for brains. You can blame all the blue state governors for that.
Oh, well it the shutdowns caused it then the reopenings is what lowered the rate.

You can't have it both ways.
Who said I was trying to have it both ways?

BRI Witch one is you

BRI Witch one is you

Admit what?
They could be me? They could be you, douchebag.

Where did he say "right now," dumbass?
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Fucking moron, YOU quoted him saying that.

1233796371590.gif
Ah yes, I did. So fucking what?
LOL

So you're a fucking moron, that's what. You just proved it again.
overlooking a couple of words means I am a moron?

How many times did you claim Rittenhouse was in a militia? How many times did you insist he is a white supremacist? You post major errors of fact time after time after time, but I'm a moron because I missed a couple of words?

You're a fucking lowlife douchebag, FAUX
You didn't just miss a couple of words... YOU posted those words. Then you adked me where I got those words from when I got them from YOU. You're such a fucking moron, that you not only can't understand what I post, now readers here see you can't even understand what YOU post. :lmao:

And I never once called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. This is just you being the fucking moron you are.

And it's Rittenhouse’s own defense that he's allowed to carry a gun at 17 because he's in a militia. It doesn't matter if you say he's in a militia or in the militia, either way he's claiming to be a member of the militia, which is what Biden's ad claims, which means it's not defamation.

You would hope this would stop the Dim bragging about Obama's economic record, but that we all know that isn't going to happen.

After Obama took office in January 2009, the unemployment rate would peak at 10 percent in October of that year as the country began to emerge sluggishly from the Great Recession.
At the end of four years, the rate had dropped just 2 percentage points to 8 percent in January 2013.
The ingredients of the lackluster recovery, which are currently being touted by Obama’s former No. 2, Biden, were raising taxes and regulations on businesses and the “wealthy.”
After taking office, Trump made four very un-Obama-like moves: He significantly cut government regulations on businesses; he signed tax cuts for businesses and individuals into law; he promoted domestic energy production; and he negotiated new pro-American trade deals.
The first year after the tax cuts were implemented, economic growth shot up to 2.9 percent in 2018. It fell back in 2019 to 2.3 percent, which can be attributed, at least in part, to tough trade stands Trump took against China that led to a deal.
In 4 months, eh, fucking moron?

Go back 2 additional months and we see Impeached Trump has a net loss of 11 million jobs -- more than all presidents since Herbert Hoover combined.

And if we compare each of their first terms through September of their 4th year, we find ...

Never Impeached Obama ..... +463,000
Impeached Trump .................. -3,907,000

Do you see now why you're a fucking moron?
Dims lost those jobs, not Trump, you fucking moron. Trump didn't shutdown the economy.
More than fifteen people have died. Are you implying right wingers believe the least wealthy under our form of Capitalism are simply, not worth the effort?

Good. Write a fucking paper on it. Get published in the local paper. You're still a stupid Trump Tool.
and you are still a scum of the vile demonrat race---how deplorable
"demonrat race" No, how stupid you posted that. Carry on.

14 million unemployed. Tell them about this imaginary booming economy.

Trump has killed 215,000 Americans AND the economy.

"When more than 17,000 Americans die from it (Covid-19), then you can legitimately attack Trump."
"When more than 17,000 Americans die from it (Covid-19), then you can legitimately attack Trump."

Damn, where did you get that?

Good. Write a fucking paper on it. Get published in the local paper. You're still a stupid Trump Tool.
Lol at a deplorable calling someone deplorable. Irony is ironic.
Hello Crepitus,
Election is right around the corner. How erratic do you think these Tombies will get?

Hello Crepitus,
Election is right around the corner. How erratic do you think these Tombies will get?
They're off the board and heading for the deep end.

All we can expect from the right wing is nothing but fantasy, where they can always be Right simply because they are on the right wing.
Screenshot from 2020-10-16 18-55-56.png

Your guy had continuing upward trends not any efficacious public policies.

Yep, burn down a few more businesses, see if that helps...dumbass.
Nobody thinks that helps. Get a grip.

But you fricken loons do it anyway...go figure.
I'm not a "frickin loons." And I don't do it anyway...whatever that means.
You go figure.

Burn down businesses, c'mon man, follow the conversation.

Yep, burn down a few more businesses, see if that helps...dumbass.
Nobody thinks that helps. Get a grip.

But you fricken loons do it anyway...go figure.
I'm not a "frickin loons." And I don't do it anyway...whatever that means.
You go figure.

Burn down businesses, c'mon man, follow the conversation.
There is no conversation here. Just you posting over folks.

Hello Crepitus,
They're off the board and heading for the deep end.
Dayum. Yer right. You watched the two Town Hall events?

14 million unemployed. Tell them about this imaginary booming economy.

Trump has killed 215,000 Americans AND the economy.

Damn, where did you get that?
He got it from the forum's fucking moron, who will now try to backpedal as furiously as possible.

When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump.

Great another thread devoted to sniffing the former president's ass and selectively using statistics.

President Obama didn't promote domestic energy production? WTF!

Also, what was the unemployment rates for Obama at the end of his second term compared with the former president one term?

Forum List

Back