"Undocumented worker" (aka illegal alien) sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
This falls right in line with the typical leftist mindset

I break the law

I get caught because someone turns me in

My natural reaction?

FILE A LAWSUIT!!

Makes perfect sense - right?

And before you (by YOU, I mean brain damaged leftists) start screaming about how the city employess "broke the law" , understand this - municipal laws that prevent city employees from cooperating with the federal government are illegal

Federal law supersedes state law, state law supersedes municipal law

I have a feeling that we WILL see this issue make its way to SCOTUS - so thank God that Trump gets to replace Scalia, as it gives us a fighting chance for sanity to prevail...

Undocumented worker sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law

(Reuters) - An undocumented immigrant from El Salvador is suing San Francisco alleging police violated the city's sanctuary city policy by turning him over to U.S. immigration authorities after he reported his car stolen.

Last edited:
So many stupid people, I dont' know who to root against?

I hope that the cops in question don't get fucked by the vile lefties in charge.

The Democrats need to decide pretty quickly if this is the kind of thing they want to keep aligning themselves with.

They will, and they do.

Their entire strategy is to grow the minority vote till they can completely ignore Middle America.

you should have changed it.....that undocumented PC bullshit is just that....bullshit.....
good point - I fixed the thread title - appreciate your catch on that
just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy
He wouldn't have made the thread if an illegal alien were not suing San Francisco for violating sanctuary law.

you should have changed it.....that undocumented PC bullshit is just that....bullshit.....
just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy
He wouldn't have made the thread if an illegal alien were not suing San Francisco for violating sanctuary law.
he wouldn't have made thread if the guy was white

And of course, the race card.

YOu are a piece of shit.
whats the race card? is that when i call you a racist for ranting about ethnic cleansing the mexicans?

The Democrats need to decide pretty quickly if this is the kind of thing they want to keep aligning themselves with.
They will, and they do. Their entire strategy is to grow the minority vote till they can completely ignore Middle America.
Sadly, I think that's right.

They can't make the argument that their policies are good for the people already here.

And it shouldn't be too long, till they can ALWAYS win just on identify politics and race baiting.

RW talks about it all the time. He had a great thread about it last year.

He jumped on the gun on timing, but overall his vision is completely plausible.

Should it really matter Really matter? There's nothing more Immoral than political correctness… Fact

Should it really matter Really matter? There's nothing more Immoral than political correctness… Fact
not genocide slavery rape.... nope political correctness you republicans sure have your priorities straight

Liberal Mindset:

Several years ago a libtard moved to Los Cruces, New Mexico. After a few weeks he filed a lawsuit against the city declaring he was offended by the historical name of the city - '3 Crosses'. The mayor was even of thinking of changing the name of the city to appease this douchebag, but the public outcry made him change his mind and fight it. When the case got to court the Judge started things off by asking the plaintiff if he knew the city was called Los Cruces BEFORE he moved there. The plaintiff said 'yes'. The judge declared if he was not too offended to move there based on the city's name he's not too offended to live there with the name - if he was, the judge said, 'feel free to move'.

'Drop the mic and walk off!'

It would have been a thread if the person was an illegal alien. That he is here illegally is the part I have the problem with, I don't care where he is from or the color of his skin. He is here illegally.

And of course, the race card.

YOu are a piece of shit.

sadly, the race card is our friends on the left;s favorite game

this thread has ZERO to do with "race" and everything to do with immigration policy & enforcing our nation's laws...

Forum List

Back